Sergey kovalev reveals canelo sparring ggg details; says it was 50/50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergey kovalev reveals canelo sparring ggg details; says it was 50/50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbdYcgByuFI

I think it's also going to be a close fight. You heard it from Kovalev who saw the sparring between GGG and Canelo.

and Canelo was 19 at the time lol, he's way better now

Comment

... and he will be much better in four years from now...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... and he will be much better in four years from now...
        Make this fight happen on Cinco De Mayo, or maybe Dela Hoya is still marinating the fight.

Comment

I believe Kovalev. I don't think he's a gossip hound or that he's trying to slight anyone.
          The fight isn't happening though, IMO. Not in 2017 anyway.

Comment

respected journalist dougie fisher said otherwise, said ggg was beating up canelo, wobbled him twice then had to take foot off the pedal cause of it

Comment

and kovalev was probably just pissed off about the rumours getting leaked of ggg dropping him with bodyshot so tried to downplay the canelo/ggg sparring, cause i trust fishers detailed account of the sparring.

Comment

as it was sparring, not that it matters, but quite sure it was reported ggg wobbled him a few times.

gennady in a fight is a different animal anyway, so sparring doesnt mean much. and btw he put down kovalev, so there is that to take into account. kovalev also said ggg is bigger puncher than him.

Comment

i think kovalev just doesnt like to get wrapped up in other peoples stuff

he likes to insult his own opponents but has always just shrugged and given generic answers to ggg questions

Comment

Well Lamar Russ said he saw GGG beat Canelo pretty good and that it wouldn't be a competitive fight, something along those lines. So believe what you wanna believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X