Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez first transgendor pro boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pvj View Post
    The majority of posters on this webite our frauds.

I remember a thread awhile back when most poster were saying Liam would probably beat canelo if they fought because canelo is a fraud. So now they're fighting and Canelo is a fraud for fighting him, which is it?

I read how lara would box his socks off and it wouldn't even be a contest. Trout was his size and would expose canelo badly. Cotto had to much experience and would give him the boxing lesson of his life. He would never fight angulo or kirkland because one punch would put ginger to sleep.

This guy can't win and it's beyond comical. Perhaps most people are just insecure, this guy could whoop there arse and take their lady. LMAO!!!

Fact is, for his age, he has one of the most impressive resumes in quite some time (again, for his age). GGG is the last boogie man left. I don't think canelo wins that fight, but if he did, it would be fun to see what b.s. yall pull next!
    Why are you making chit up? what dumb ****** said that? Im on this forum 24/7. Reading every forum there is. Most Canelo threads I saw were about him not fighting GGG. Dont make stuff up about liam smith. Half the people on here don;t even know who he is. I bhet you just saw a troll thread by an alt and took as BoxingScene Gospel. D1ckhead.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      no its not. hes a fraud. why would people like a fraud? he's fighting liam smith. why would people like that? he's just a joke making easy money and taking advantage of mexcian boxing fans, same thing floyd did. stole his playbook cept alvarez is mexican so he can fight literally anyone and he will get viewers since he is mexican himself and floyd wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by pvj View Post
        The majority of posters on this webite our frauds.

I remember a thread awhile back when most poster were saying Liam would probably beat canelo if they fought because canelo is a fraud. So now they're fighting and Canelo is a fraud for fighting him, which is it?

I read how lara would box his socks off and it wouldn't even be a contest. Trout was his size and would expose canelo badly. Cotto had to much experience and would give him the boxing lesson of his life. He would never fight angulo or kirkland because one punch would put ginger to sleep.

This guy can't win and it's beyond comical. Perhaps most people are just insecure, this guy could whoop there arse and take their lady. LMAO!!!

Fact is, for his age, he has one of the most impressive resumes in quite some time (again, for his age). GGG is the last boogie man left. I don't think canelo wins that fight, but if he did, it would be fun to see what b.s. yall pull next!
        The better the fighter the bigger the hate club. GGG and Canelo are excellent fighters and get a huge amount of hate for little or no reason. Canelo's haters said he couldn't make 154 so he fought welterweights at 155 to gain a huge size and weight advantage. They said he started his own weight class. Now he is challenging for a world title at 154 which makes everything they said a lie. Can't make 154. LIE! Starting his own 155 pound weight class. LIE! Only fights smaller boxers. LIE! Canelo and GGG haters are going to hate them regardless of what they do. The good news is all that hate won't stop them from winning and being successful.

Comment

He might be. He did say Abel would be surprised if he tried to grab his nuts. I can only assume thats a hint that there is a p#ssy there.

Comment

#FUCKCanelo

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
              Imo Alvarez lost against cotto lara and trout. Who tf said he wouldnt fight liam who ever he is
              Imo your opinion is worthless.

Comment

I forgot how the Canelo and GGG haters have their own insulting names for them. Canelo isn't Canelo, he is the ginger. I never heard of red heads being call gingers as if they were freaks until I joined boxing scene. GGG isn't GGG to his haters. He is lil g. A name given him by Ward that the GGG haters copied like parrots.

Comment

Canelo is scuuuuureeeddddddddd of GGG, GGG got Canelo to kill himself making 154 just so he can stay farther away from him.

Comment

You are naive if you think Ann Wolfe doesn't have a set of balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      He might be. He did say Abel would be surprised if he tried to grab his nuts. I can only assume thats a hint that there is a p#ssy there.
                      He should make the move up here to the U.S.A. where he wouldn't need to be ashamed of his butchines. He would be embraced for his courageous effort in the sport after his TRANSformation . Ronda Rousey is/was a superstar with out ever facing anyone canela is a few steps ahead thanks to in-house judges

Comment

Working...
                      X