Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that GGGs been somewhat exposed by Monroe and Lucian Bute, should he just retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also heard Tyrell Hendricks dropped him so hard in sparring, that GGG went down with such incredible force, that he went through the ring and then the floor and into the basement. Quivering in pure agony while trying to summon the will to survive.

Comment

i am starting to think this is the lowest iq forum i visit.

Maybe it is some kind of a chimp study they are conducting and i still don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        i am starting to think this is the lowest iq forum i visit.

Maybe it is some kind of a chimp study they are conducting and i still don't know.
        The IQ doesn't count much... it's the soul that matters.

Comment

jordancrying.gif

Comment

Yes he should. Immediately after he's decked Canelo at 157.6

Comment

i caught a lot of sarcasm in that post...

Comment

The best part is non registered users learning about this sport thinking the sarcasm in this thread is real! So it's a great thread! But he's far from retiring.
                Last edited by Lester Tutor; 04-14-2016, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                  Bute had him hurt in the amateurs and GGG was forced to have an standing eight count
                  Then he gets beaten on some more by Ouma and Monroe (lets be honest, had they hit a little harder GGG would have been stopped)
                  Its no wonder Lara wants to fight this guy and GGG is avoiding him, if monroe and bute could land serious leather on him from the southpaw stance Lara with his superiour skills, accuracy and punching power would dominate GGG most likely
                  Its clear why GGG never steps up, goodluck waiting for the next 10 years before he fights a decent opponent
                  Pacquiao last saturday would have done an ODH on GGG
                  your talking amateurs? like when Augie Sanchez beat Floyd Mayweather and exposed him in the amateurs? lol. Or when Castillo exposed him or Mosley and Maidana exposed Floyd by landing a couple big shots or when Mosley exposed Pacquiao by running and not getting ko'd even though he lost every round or when Margarito exposed Pac with one vicious bodyshot or Cotto broke his eardrum? lolololololol

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooo WTF

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      The IQ doesn't count much... it's the soul that matters.
                      i hope you are right.

Comment

Working...
                      X