No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri slated for Quillin/Jacobs undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    He's with Banner still. Apparently Banner os over at SHO now, which is for the reason he's on this card.
    Banner is his promoter. Who's his manager? Just asking cuz this is basically a "PBC on Showtime" card & I believe the Khan fight was straight PBC.

Comment

Algieri vs Karim Mayfield?

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Algieri vs Karim Mayfield?
        a man with great taste in women like yourself surely doesn't want to see one of the ugliest styles in boxing against algieri, do you? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          a man with great taste in women like yourself surely doesn't want to see one of the ugliest styles in boxing against algieri, do you? lol.
          Nah I just saying Algiri need a win to get Garcia, Thurman, Porter, Maidana, Spence type of guy in 2016

Comment

So now it's Erik Bone if Bracero says no... but a good opponent in Barclays... I think he takes it... unless he feels he can get his own main event instead of a undercard spot

Comment

Algieri-Bracero is good. Algieri needs an easier fight to get back in the W column. His run of Provodnikov, Pacquiao, Khan is the best in boxing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Okay fight, I guess.

Algieri hasn't taken an easy fight since Emmanuel Taylor. He should try to fight 3 times in 2016.

Still remember seeing him fight Taylor on Friday Night Fights and thinking Provodnikov was going to slaughter him

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    Okay fight, I guess.

Algieri hasn't taken an easy fight since Emmanuel Taylor. He should try to fight 3 times in 2016.

Still remember seeing him fight Taylor on Friday Night Fights and thinking Provodnikov was going to slaughter him
                    Taylor was a good opponent at the time....and pretty hard string of opponents over the past 2 years.

Would've preferred Bracero, but this most likely off TV confidence builder after 3 Ls...or I guess 2

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      Taylor was a good opponent at the time....and pretty hard string of opponents over the past 2 years.

Would've preferred Bracero, but this most likely off TV confidence builder after 3 Ls...or I guess 2
                      Pretty sure this fight will be on television. Either the opener or on Showtime Extreme.

Comment

Working...
                      X