Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor: Thurman back Oct. 3 against Khan or Porter! Broner on possible undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor: Thurman back Oct. 3 against Khan or Porter! Broner on possible undercard

https://youtu.be/VuDZ9T5eJq8

Someone please embed. I'm on my phone. What do you think of these potential matchups? I like these but i don't want to see a dumb catch-weight. Hopefully Broner fights someone with a pulse. Thoughts fight fans?

That would be an awesome card. Last time I remember a card being this good was the Maidana vs. Broner one.

I'd rather see Thurman fight Khan just because of the significance of the fight. Porter is more of a fan friendly fight which is significant but not on the scale of a Khan matchup.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 08-08-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Who the F is this source

Comment

The Welterweight crown is up for grabs after Sept 12th.

Don't let Manny take it guys.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Who the F is this source
          Did you listen to the link? Thurman talked to Dan Rafael about it and said it might happen.
          Last edited by Wolfie*; 08-08-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Didn't watch the video

But been thinking this is how PBC will be heading as far as the WW division. Khan , Porter , Thurman & Garcia are all going to face off and see who the next Era #1 WW is and for a PBC belt. Partially the reason Berto was picked for Floyd IMO.

Think itll be Porter / Garcia &. Thurman / Khan hope I'm right because that would be sick.

Comment

Anybody can come up with a rumor when it comes to Thurman at this point. Don't know if Khan would decide to take it. But Porter is definitely ready for it. Who else is there for Thurman at this point other than Khan and Porter?

Comment

I'm just here to say Broner also said he'd be back october 3....so probably an NBC card

Comment

NOT going to happen this is al gaymon we are talking about.I expect a card full of mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    I'm just here to say Broner also said he'd be back october 3....so probably an NBC card
                    FUK broner after that pathetic display against porter he needs to be on fox sports 1 or some other obscure channel.

Comment

Working...
                    X