Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC on Spike: Entire telecast averaged 772k viewers and a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC on Spike: Entire telecast averaged 772k viewers and a 0.3 adults 18-49 rating

http://sportstvratings.com/lightning...-29-2015/2564/
    *edit

Error on my part.
    THe 773k was for the entire telecast. The Main even AVG'd much higher at a million

Last edited by Hougigo; 06-01-2015, 04:23 PM.

So 100k less than the berto lopez fight. I found this when looking for the berto rating

"most watched boxing event on Friday nights in 8 years"
    Lol wut. Berto cash cow

Comment

What's funny is that if this had been on HBO it would've had over a million viewers.

In his obsession to control the market by buying all the channels, Haymon's diluted his product.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        What's funny is that if this had been on HBO it would've had over a million viewers.

In his obsession to control the market by buying all the channels, Haymon's diluted his product.
        Ya its too much, to many shows, to many channels, it's more than I want or need to be quite honest.

You know its bad when your paying a TV network to televise a Elislandry Lara fight, I wouldn't even go to that show for free let alone watch it on tv.

I'm kind of burned out by the sport at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          So 100k less than the berto lopez fight. I found this when looking for the berto rating

"most watched boxing event on Friday nights in 8 years"
          Lol wut. Berto cash cow
          Oh yea, competing with FNF and Showtime is so hard

Comment

Damn, and there wasn't even a basketball or hockey playoff game on. I still believe though.

Comment

You will never get big numbers watching boxing just to watch boxing, big numbers come with 'stars' and big events.

Comment

So I guess there was hockey to compete with.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Ya its too much, to many shows, to many channels, it's more than I want or need to be quite honest.

You know its bad when your paying a TV network to televise a Elislandry Lara fight, I wouldn't even go to that show for free let alone watch it on tv.

I'm kind of burned out by the sport at this point.
                  Damn, really? I'm loving all this boxing. The fights have been pretty good too.

I'm rooting for the success of PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Oh yea, competing with FNF and Showtime is so hard
                    Again replying to me when I'm on your ignore list. Why?

Comment

Working...
                    X