No announcement yet.

Canelo is tremendous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
    Canelo is garbage and so overhyped and built up it's unreal. Look at his opposition and look at how he performed vs Trout.

He is nothing special, all the positives you linked are average stuff wtf. You ignored his pathetic stamina, inability to cut off the ring effectively and his flat footedness. I hate Mayweather, but he's going to outclass Canelo so hard man.
    lol you talk so much crap, he cuts of the ring well, and he's not flat footed. And the Trout win was awesome, Trout was highly rated and beat Cotto who gave Mayweather one of the toughest fights of his career, Mayweather even said Cotto was his hardest opponent... and yes I know triangle theories blah blah... but I'm just making a point that the Trout win was better then people give him credit for. Plus the open scoring meant he didn't take as many risks as he would have if there wasn't any open scoring. To see a guy play with a dude who whooped Cotto like this shows some skill

And I can't find the other gif where he toys with him.

Comment

Canelo is very overrated

Only reason this is a "super fight" is because he very popular. He isn't much better then Guerrero

Comment

It's crazy how people can overhype the shyt out of a fighter because of their hair color, if Alvarez's hair was black he'd just be another fighter. Take a second to think about that lol.

Comment

Canelo is the real deal. My only question is that he's huge for 154 so will he still be a dominant fighter when he's at the higher weights? I love what I see from him though and he has a great chance to live up to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
            Canelo has a big problem and that's his stamina. He is going to fade bad against somebody who has a good chin and fight back. The sad thing is Mayweather will beat him by UD and everybody will say......"Hey he lost to the best fighter in the world and he young doe"
            Or......Mayweather ran the entire fight! lol

Comment

Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
              lol you talk so much crap, he cuts of the ring well, and he's not flat footed. And the Trout win was awesome, Trout was highly rated and beat Cotto who gave Mayweather one of the toughest fights of his career, Mayweather even said Cotto was his hardest opponent... and yes I know triangle theories blah blah... but I'm just making a point that the Trout win was better then people give him credit for. Plus the open scoring meant he didn't take as many risks as he would have if there wasn't any open scoring. To see a guy play with a dude who whooped Cotto like this shows some skill

And I can't find the other gif where he toys with him.
              That 'toying' was essentially pointless as he gassed himself out after 6 rounds using that sort of defense.... you still haven't proved why Canelo isn't an average fighter.

Comment

I've seen guys in the gym throwing textbook combinations vs a heavy bag and then get toyed during sparring, which is almost the same Canelo's been doing for his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  That 'toying' was essentially pointless as he gassed himself out after 6 rounds using that sort of defense.... you still haven't proved why Canelo isn't an average fighter.
                  Your boyfriend GGG think's he's the best he ever sparred with.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Textbook and accurate combos vs opponents he knew wouldn't punch back or hurt him. Yup...

Where were the textbook combos vs Trout?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Show me any 154 landing textbook combos on Trout , and then look at a young Canelo dominate him , Trout is no ATG but his style is not easy to catch up with for anyone and Canelo intimidated him and is a class fighter , that's the trouble with many fans they cant make adjustments for the opponent and cannot read form , its all face value rockem sockem or it don't compute , the finer points of boxing just don't register , they to busy looking for hate material missing whats going on in the fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Textbook and accurate combos vs opponents he knew wouldn't punch back or hurt him. Yup...

Where were the textbook combos vs Trout?

Show me any 154 landing textbook combos on Trout , and then look at a young Canelo dominate him , Trout is no ATG but his style is not easy to catch up with for anyone and Canelo intimidated him and is a class fighter , that's the trouble with many fans they cant make adjustments for the opponent and cannot read form , its all face value rockem sockem or it don't compute , the finer points of boxing just don't register , they to busy looking for hate material missing whats going on in the fight .
                      Umm much smaller Cotto was landing plenty of combos on Trout and Canelo DID NOT dominate Trout...

Comment

Working...
                      X