No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
    Floyd Mayweather Jr. is trying to befriend Broner so he won't be faced with Broner getting in his ass. But at the end of the day, he would have a problem with Broner, because Broner is a real one. And Floyd knows, like I know, that he's uncomfortable with real men around him
    Mayweather can eat some steaks and put some weight on his ass, so Andre Ward can whip it. He knows he couldn't draw flies to a dumpster until he beat Oscar De Lahoya. I know this is true, because I was managing him when he couldn't sell out his hometown of Grand Rapids or the San Francisco Auditorium, which only seats 6,000 people
    Any man that represented the United States of America and won a gold medal is not only known, but appreciated by all Americans. Something Floyd didn't accomplish. And that invitation on his blueprints for knowing how to get millions - we pass on that, because we know to make millions, but more importantly, how to keep it.

Guerrero has no chance... Mayweather can easily fight at 154lbs... can Guerrero do that? NOPE... Mayweather can easily get in there with Canelo at 154lbs.. you think Guerrero can hang with Canelo at 154lbs? NOPE... So now you know who the bigger guy in the ring already is... We already know Mayweather has always been the guy with the longer reach in all his fights... and not only that.. but Guerrero couldn't finish off a tired Berto who also had both of his eyes basically shut... So what chance does Guerrero have???? None... he hasn't fought anybody tougher than him in his career... Everyone Guerrero has fought has always been on his level.. in strength and/or experience... now to face Mayweather??? This is a fight that it's not worth paying for cuzz it's just a walk in the park for Floyd... $60 to see a C+ fighter take on a A+ fighter?? ya I DON'T THINK SO... SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
    Not sure if you were or were not his manager, I don't care but I agree with pretty much everything you put down in characters

Comment

• Its crazy how Floyd fans say he's gonna destroy Guerrero and win easily but in the same breath they say Guerrero is gonna give Floyd his toughest fight. Sowhich one is it? And no It can't be both.

Comment

• Floyd isn't stopping Guerrero. Berto landed some crazy big shots on Guerrero during their exchanges and I don't seem to remember Guerrero really being fazed at all.

Sure, Floyd probably could have stopped Mosley had he pressed more late, and had Cotto hurt in the 12th. But I just don't see a stoppage. I think Guerrero will have his moents the first 3-4 rounds, maybe even taking 2 of the first 4. But I think Floyd takes control of the 2nd half and shuts him down. 117-111/116-112 Mayweather. It won't be nearly as easy as people think.

And this is assuming Floyd is the same fighter he was last May.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          what actually is Floyd gonna bring? :ANYWORD:
          I thought Floyd was going to duck him according to you
          Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Guerrero will beat Floyds Ass Up!

Thats why they down play him so much. FEAR! They know He will be relentless on Floyd. Duck him Floyd Duck him!

Comment

• Floyd Hand Picked Opponents Better Than Anyone; P4P Best Hand Picker Of All

Floyd can say what he wants, talk about his longevity, talk about his Rolls Royce, talk about Ms Jackson, talk about his "property", like he just has made it all happen. What he's really made happen, is he has been strategic, and very precise to hand picking each opponent his entire career. He HAS NOT fought the best, toughest competition without question. He manufactured his undefeated record. He prefaces his comments to boxing fans speaking negative about him or his career, how it's not about getting hit, it's trying not to get hit, which creates a long career. True. But he never fought the best, at their best, and never fought but one rematch, EVER. Floyd made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years to fight. They were too dangerous in their prime. He talks about fighting Cotto toe to toe. Cotto made him fight toe to toe; not the kind of fight Floyd wanted, and Floyd got bloodied up in that street fight with a great fighter, well past his prime, too many wars later. Strategic. Same with Mosley. Shane nearly knocked Floyd out at 40 years old, in Round 2! Just too far past his prime, too many wars later, to finish the deal. He's ignored Pacquaio for more than 4 years, hoping someone else would wear down Manny or beat him, so he wouldn't have to fight Pac. Mission accomplished. even with two consecutive losses, he STILL won't fight Pac, for fear he's still too dangerous, and he will get hit in that fight. He fought Marquez and outweighed him by 25lbs on figth night. He fought a smaller, one dimensional, lead with your chin, Rick Hatton. He wanted to figh a less threatening Devon Alexander, rather than Guerrero, but Devon tore a bicep muscle. Floyd could have fought Marcos Maidana, after he destroyed Victor Ortiz, but that would be too dangerous; he chose the loser instead fighting Ortiz... what champion does that! The only guy he fought in his prime was Dela Hoya, and most that saw that fight agreed Oscar won that fight, even so much, Floyd walked away from a $25M rematch with Oscar. So don't tell me about Mayweather's Legacy, because it speaks for itself. Floyd made more money than most, because that's what was more important to Floyd than anything; he's said it before... It's all about the money... it's all about the "0". It's all about the bling, the mansions, the strip clubs, hanging with rappers Tupac, Jay-Z, Fiddy Cent... It was never about being the best of the best, fighting the best of the best, IN THEIR PRIME, WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW, MULTIPLE TIMES, if need be. So Floyd bypasses, "Legend Status", "An All Time Great" he is not. NO WAY, can he be spoken in the same breath as Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr, or even Dela Hoya, Mosley and Pacquiao. When your career is over, you're measured by WHO you fought, and WHEN you fought them. Floyd has some "names" on his record, but none were fought in their prime. That's okay. Floyd is about the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              I don't get it, guy is from grand rapids and he didn't pick mich going all the way.
              Gamblers don't bet with their heart, fools do.

Comment

• Really cool interview. That's the guy I knew was hiding under all the pretentiousness and B.S. If only he would act like this more often.

Comment

• How in the hell can you handpick 43 opponents? People on this site are just straight haters. If you don't like a person that's one thing but you have to respect what they've been able to accomplish. All the haters would love to have the success and money Floyd has. Don't hate, congratulate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                    Floyd can say what he wants, talk about his longevity, talk about his Rolls Royce, talk about Ms Jackson, talk about his "property", like he just has made it all happen. What he's really made happen, is he has been strategic, and very precise to hand picking each opponent his entire career. He HAS NOT fought the best, toughest competition without question. He manufactured his undefeated record. He prefaces his comments to boxing fans speaking negative about him or his career, how it's not about getting hit, it's trying not to get hit, which creates a long career. True. But he never fought the best, at their best, and never fought but one rematch, EVER. Floyd made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years to fight. They were too dangerous in their prime. He talks about fighting Cotto toe to toe. Cotto made him fight toe to toe; not the kind of fight Floyd wanted, and Floyd got bloodied up in that street fight with a great fighter, well past his prime, too many wars later. Strategic. Same with Mosley. Shane nearly knocked Floyd out at 40 years old, in Round 2! Just too far past his prime, too many wars later, to finish the deal. He's ignored Pacquaio for more than 4 years, hoping someone else would wear down Manny or beat him, so he wouldn't have to fight Pac. Mission accomplished. even with two consecutive losses, he STILL won't fight Pac, for fear he's still too dangerous, and he will get hit in that fight. He fought Marquez and outweighed him by 25lbs on figth night. He fought a smaller, one dimensional, lead with your chin, Rick Hatton. He wanted to figh a less threatening Devon Alexander, rather than Guerrero, but Devon tore a bicep muscle. Floyd could have fought Marcos Maidana, after he destroyed Victor Ortiz, but that would be too dangerous; he chose the loser instead fighting Ortiz... what champion does that! The only guy he fought in his prime was Dela Hoya, and most that saw that fight agreed Oscar won that fight, even so much, Floyd walked away from a $25M rematch with Oscar. So don't tell me about Mayweather's Legacy, because it speaks for itself. Floyd made more money than most, because that's what was more important to Floyd than anything; he's said it before... It's all about the money... it's all about the "0". It's all about the bling, the mansions, the strip clubs, hanging with rappers Tupac, Jay-Z, Fiddy Cent... It was never about being the best of the best, fighting the best of the best, IN THEIR PRIME, WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW, MULTIPLE TIMES, if need be. So Floyd bypasses, "Legend Status", "An All Time Great" he is not. NO WAY, can he be spoken in the same breath as Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr, or even Dela Hoya, Mosley and Pacquiao. When your career is over, you're measured by WHO you fought, and WHEN you fought them. Floyd has some "names" on his record, but none were fought in their prime. That's okay. Floyd is about the money.
                    No way in hell im reading this.

Comment

• Great interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X