Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Bradley just said JMM beat a Pacquiao that was Damaged Goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humble, modest Bradley scored the Bradley-Pacquiao 116 to 112 in favor of himself. He said he badly injured both feet in round two and if not for that he would have beat Pacquiao much worse and probably have KOed him. Bradley turned down fights with Peterson and Guerrero because they weren't big enough fights. I guess he got the big fight he wanted with the famous Russian he is fighting this Saturday.

Comment

Bradley's on the radio right now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/*******...it-in-the-ring

Comment

even Bradley don't believe that

Comment

IMO Pac lost a step after the Margarito fight. It's the fight that took a lot out of him and Pac even admitted that he was really hurt in the 6th round of that fight.

Bradley is delusional because his stock went down after his "victory" over Pac. As Eddie Mustafa Muhammad said about Bradley, "Why would you say that you need to look at the tape to see if you won? You were just in there! Only a person who knows he really lost would say that."

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Wait, he has a fight this weekend?
            yah i forgot his fight with provodnikov was this saturday too lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              IMO Pac lost a step after the Margarito fight. It's the fight that took a lot out of him and Pac even admitted that he was really hurt in the 6th round of that fight.

Bradley is delusional because his stock went down after his "victory" over Pac. As Eddie Mustafa Muhammad said about Bradley, "Why would you say that you need to look at the tape to see if you won? You were just in there! Only a person who knows he really lost would say that."
              Exactly the Margarito fight is the one that really took everything that was left from Pacman out of him. Pac was no longer the same Margarito basically took the mans legs from him, after that he no longer moved on his feet like he used to with that bunny hop in and out explosive footwork. Margo dog to his body like crazy and pounded hm with slow by sustained pressure.

Bradley came for a check against Pacman, he wasn't willing to go for the Kill like he said he would, he probably felt hey ill just survive and even if I lose without getting knocked out I can still make a name for myself.

What Bradley should have done was taken an Alexis ARguello approach, and just say I should have done better, and be humble about the win, instead of lying to the people and saying he whooped him and schooled him.

people would have respected Bradley more if he was humble after that and not boasting and talking crap about a gift win that he shouldnt have had.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                He is right.

Bradley outclassed and beat down Pac so bad in their fight (with a broken foot by the way), Pac's career and life will never be the same. No one has ever done that to Pacman besides Bradley.

Bradley is scary man. No wonder why he's the most avoided fighter at the moment.
                please tell me thats sarcasm, i do think brad is a beat ans avoided by some, but pac took him to school and by the end of session pac adopted him.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  oh god,...... well at least no one takes this delusional nobody serious. I'm glad he only has 5 fans and no one is going to keep feeding him.

Hopefully noone watches his bum ass fight so he'll only be showcased on FNF
                  Pac knew what the deal was. He realized that he couldn't capitalize on a guy who moved up in weight and headlined the first PPV of his career, the biggest fight of his life. He hit gloves and thin air more than Bradley's face despite the guy having injured his ankles. He knew in a rematch that Bradley would make him look foolish, hence why he went back to fight the guy he had already fought 3 times prior.

This will be a big year for Bradley and he will demolish anyone in the ring with him....get used to him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Pac knew what the deal was. He realized that he couldn't capitalize on a guy who moved up in weight and headlined the first PPV of his career, the biggest fight of his life. He hit gloves and thin air more than Bradley's face despite the guy having injured his ankles. He knew in a rematch that Bradley would make him look foolish, hence why he went back to fight the guy he had already fought 3 times prior.

This will be a big year for Bradley and he will demolish anyone in the ring with him....get used to him.
                    I also think Bradley overtrained in that fight. When he only gained one pound the day of the fight i figured he did. He said on a interview that he has cut his training camp from three months to two now so he doesnt leave it all in the gym.

Comment

Bradly is funny LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X