Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't this the bum Paulie Tko lol I rather see him with kats

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      5 billion on Hatton stopping Senchenko - anyone want it?
      bet
      hatton will not stop him

Comment

I just figured out the reason why Senchenko lost to Paulie. Its because Freddie Roach is his trainer. Dang, Roach is on a longer losing streak then I had realized.

Comment

Pretty good comeback fight. See how it goes

Comment

Good luck, Ricky! Hope you can put up a good fight and slay the demons from your last fight...

Comment

jesus christ ricky hatton is the definition of a real fighter

Comment

Hatton will KO Senchenko, unless he's seriously deteriorated these last 3 years, which is a possibility.

If Hatton beats Senchenko, how about Hatton vs. Maidana???

Comment

Good fight for Ricky. Senchenko's height and reach could be a problem, it's a good comeback fight against a tough opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                    jesus christ ricky hatton is the definition of a real fighter
                    I'm a big Ricky Hatton fan, and he definitely is a real fighter, as is every other boxer even the one's I think suck. They are all "real" fighters.

So I just want to ask, Ricky Hatton is a real fighter as opposed to whom? Also, what is the opposite of a real fighter in your words?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I'm a big Ricky Hatton fan, and he definitely is a real fighter, as is every other boxer even the one's I think suck. They are all "real" fighters.

So I just want to ask, Ricky Hatton is a real fighter as opposed to whom? Also, what is the opposite of a real fighter in your words?
                      damn you had to dissect the hell out of it haha i mean in the way that he always takes the biggest challenges and doesnt take easy fights. i guess opposed to guys like joe calzaghe who always took easy fights or bhop who before the chad dawson fights has been taking a bunch of easy fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X