Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou Dibella GOES OFF! President of WBC is gambling+Will measure ring personally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou Dibella GOES OFF! President of WBC is gambling+Will measure ring personally

This is great, lou's gonna measure the ring personally lol

Manny Stewart didn't go to b at for his fighter. Dibella better handle his business. Measure that ring, the gloves & make sure the drug tests are on point.

I have refused to bet on this fight because I know Chavez jr is a better fighter than people give him credit for. But also Martinez will be fighting a ref, 3 judges & Suliman along with Chavez jr. those odds are too damn long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Manny Stewart didn't go to b at for his fighter. Dibella better handle his business. Measure that ring, the gloves & make sure the drug tests are on point.

I have refused to bet on this fight because I know Chavez jr is a better fighter than people give him credit for. But also Martinez will be fighting a ref, 3 judges & Suliman along with Chavez jr. those odds are too damn long.
      Dibella always goes to bat for his fighters thats what I love about him. And I agree if this fight goes to a decision I think something fishy will happen in Jr's favor.

Comment

LOL these guys are panicking. As they should be.

Comment

He may be on the smaller scale and not get me the Mayweather money, but if I was in the fight game, I'd want him to promote me

Comment

Comment

Lou sounds like Joe Rogan with the way he talks.

Not criticizing the guy but some promoters talk a big game when the cameras are on then go home and eat a steak dinner. Other promoters shut up and actually play the game so that their fighters don't get screwed by the various opposing interests.

Comment

Dibella always keeps it real but don't get it twisted he's a crook too, there ain't no good guys in this business.

Comment

DiBella in a frenzy now, Scared, Worried. All the stuff he said they knew and just have to live with in order to get this fight now he acting like he done ben raped already. Shut up.

Comment

lol. i love lou.

Comment

Working...
                    X