Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is NASA racist against African-Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is NASA racist against African-Americans?

Look at the photos and videos of NASA rocket scentists celebrating the Mars Rover landing. There's not a single black person among them:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19144464

Does NASA discriminate against African-Americans?

this thread is going no where fast. my advice: delete it before there are mass bannings.

audi5000, G!

Comment

didn't see any Latinos either. are you discriminating Latinos because you didnt make a thread saying "Is NASA racist against hispanics?"

Comment

Most of the bros I know won't even go in the deep end of the pool

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          this thread is going no where fast. my advice: delete it before there are mass bannings.

audi5000, G!
          I'm hoping no one posts anything racist or offensive in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Most of the bros I know won't even go in the deep end of the pool
            *****! it's me you're talking about. I go as far as my feet touch the ground.

Comment

Here we go again !

Comment

In my opinion, NASA needs affirmative action.

I'm surprised this kind of obvious racial discrimination still happens in the USA.

Comment

Puerto Rican Astronaut Joins Russians in Space Flight
                  (read more)
                  http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lif...-space-flight/

There is a latino in space...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    In my opinion, NASA needs affirmative action.

I'm surprised this kind of obvious racial discrimination still happens in the USA.
                    Maybe they need to use affirmative action and employ more asians in the NBA then.

Everybody knows finance, NASA, medicine and scientific research are all dominated by asians and white people. But there are also black people in those fields as well.

But i don't believe black people being discriminated against. Just work hard get a university degree and apply to jobs. Simple. Plenty of black people are doing that already.

To be honest, affirmative action is a joke. Basically by using affirmative action you are saying that particular race isn't as 'good' as the other races at certain skills/achievements and therefore should get some help.

Also i don't believe in this slavery nonsense either. Every race has been enslaved at some point in their history but only black people keep on talking about it and want affirmative action.

Black people don't need this crap. They are equal to every single race on this planet. Once black people realise this then you will see a change. But if you think negatively then nothing will change.
                    Last edited by Xercen; 08-06-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X