Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rock Vs John Cena Wrestlemania28 Does 1.9 Million Buys??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
    I actually streamed this event & glad i did, some of the worst matches I've watched since Tiger Ali Singh vs Gillberg back in 99.
    Green K for Gillberg recerence.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      I'm actually a Brock Lesnar fan and tuned in to UFC because of him. But I don't think his MMA career was all that to TBH.
      He won the world hw title in like his 2nd fight which shows how truly pathetic MMA is.

WWE > Ultimate ***ggot Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Undisputed HW champ?
        didnt he beat couture for the lineal champ. then beat mir who was interim champ. then he got hurt. i think carwin became interim and brock beat him. so in the ufc, he was the undisputed champ

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          didnt he beat couture for the lineal champ. then beat mir who was interim champ. then he got hurt. i think carwin became interim and brock beat him. so in the ufc, he was the undisputed champ
          @ lineal and undisputed champ

Comment

The Problem with the UFC was that [Brock] their World Champion had a record of 2-1, hopefully they wont do that no more if they wanna keep rising which they dont seem too have done the past few years despite gunning for more exposure, Lesnar is known so this could be a cool thing for wwe

Comment

Lesnar vs Cena is going to be hot garbage, none of those dude's know how to carry a match.

Remember Lesnar vs Goldberg at WM 20? a hot MESS.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                The Problem with the UFC was that [Brock] their World Champion had a record of 2-1, hopefully they wont do that no more if they wanna keep rising which they dont seem too have done the past few years despite gunning for more exposure, Lesnar is known so this could be a cool thing for wwe

Well, let me make an example for you.

A guy just turns professional, wins like 2 matches. Chisora uses him as a tune up but gets destroyed. Then Haye fights him and Haye gets destroyed as well. You could see how it wouldn't be unfathomable for that guy who destroyed Chisora and Haye with only 3 or 4 wins, could possibly get a shot at Wlad or Vitali?

That's pretty much how he got a title shot. Then he destroyed the champion too and became Champion. But Lesnar isn't a normal jack, he's like MMA's version of Rigondeaux. Lesnar's wrestling career(ncaa) is ridiculous. Like Rigo's amateur career.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                  Lesnar vs Cena is going to be hot garbage, none of those dude's know how to carry a match.

Remember Lesnar vs Goldberg at WM 20? a hot MESS.

Disagreed.

Lesner Vs Goldberg is perhaps the worst example. During Lesner's time, his matches against Angle, Undertaker, Big Show were top notch. Even a young John Cena at that time, had a range of move sets.

We're just gonna have to see if Lesnar still got it or not. He doesn't look anything like the ripped, steroid up version of 2002-2004.

Comment

They spent a year building this thing. That's one hell of a high number if this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
                      I'm very glad for the WWE. But let me tell you something, the Monday following Wrestlemania was where it was at.

BROCK FUCKING LESNAR IS BACK. Don't mess this up WWE....

And can we please bring some action back to the WWE? That HiaC match was horrible.
                      raw didnt do good ratings with brock lol

Comment

Working...
                      X