Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I The Only One Who Likes Khan vs Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you are the only one...

Comment

Khan fans would make him P4P #1 with that win.....

Comment

This fight would be boring as hell. Mosley is probably gonna get fed to one of Arum's paper champs like JCC Jr anyways.

But still, Shane is really really done. When a guy like Sergio Mora stops you dead in your tracks with a punch, it's time to give up boxing.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if Mosley-Marquez at 147 was a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          This fight would be boring as hell. Mosley is probably gonna get fed to one of Arum's paper champs like JCC Jr anyways.

But still, Shane is really really done. When a guy like Sergio Mora stops you dead in your tracks with a punch, it's time to give up boxing.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if Mosley-Marquez at 147 was a competitive fight.
          Mora was bad but he was a Southpaw so I might cut Shane a lil slack. Plus he beat Forrest the 1st time before being outclassed the 2nd time. IDK, I guess Im in the minority but I think its a good setup fight. Its a fight that has no use though if people arent going to give him credit for it and it sounds like none of you will so its pointless

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            Mora was bad but he was a Southpaw so I might cut Shane a lil slack. Plus he beat Forrest the 1st time before being outclassed the 2nd time. IDK, I guess Im in the minority but I think its a good setup fight. Its a fight that has no use though if people arent going to give him credit for it and it sounds like none of you will so its pointless
            Its better if he knocks out Berto, even though he just lost than beating up on SSM

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              Its better if he knocks out Berto, even though he just lost than beating up on SSM
              Now I totally agree with that but its much too dangerous of a fight if you ask me. You dont fight Berto when you have a Mayweather fight hanging in the balance. Alot of people think Berto suck but I dont. I think he's like alot of guys in that he doesnt have any idea how to fight Southpaws but I think he would look much better against a righty

Comment

Horrendous fight....... why in the world would you want to watch Mosley again? Even if he does win what's next? There is no way he's fighting Pac or May again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                  Horrendous fight....... why in the world would you want to watch Mosley again? Even if he does win what's next? There is no way he's fighting Pac or May again.
                  Its not about him. Its about a good win for Khan that can also make people think he's a legit WW ready for Floyd

Comment

Khan might kill Mosley in the ring.

Comment

nahh, Mosley is done. Boring ass fight and easy showcase win for Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X