Not all Mexicans look short and ugly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    A lot of Mexican girls are cute.

I have never heard Mexican men to be on the top of any girls list.
    watch the two viedos and you will see that the goo looking ones stay in mexico and the ugly ones come to the usa so that is what people will think of when they think of mexicans.the ones in the viedos is just a few that show but there are millions more if you visit mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
      watch the two viedos and you will see that the goo looking ones stay in mexico and the ugly ones come to the usa so that is what people will think of when they think of mexicans.the ones in the viedos is just a few that show but there are millions more if you visit mexico.
      You're talking about men?

I don't care about them. I have seen pretty Mexican chicks with my own eyes. I have had a Mexican GF, she was in to doing photoshoots and stuff. Now she runs track I think, She's very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        You're talking about men?

I don't care about them. I have seen pretty Mexican chicks with my own eyes. I have had a Mexican GF, she was in to doing photoshoots and stuff. Now she runs track I think, She's very pretty.
        i talk about both of them

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          the dude who does my lawn is not ugly at all (no ****)
          did he **** your mom

Comment

ricans arent the only ones that say that mexicans are short and ugly.tiziano fierro and the argentines were the first ones to mention that which of course the ricans picked up to use as a self defense mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
              there is an argument in the hispanic lounge about mexicans looking the same.rican said they are all short and ugly but that not true.many of the ones that come here to work hard and look for a better life look like that but not all of them.here is a video that shows how many of them look if you go the mexico.
              i'm bumping this for the wannabe black guy -kev- who thinks all mexicans look short and dark and who thinks hes some though guy because he grew up in the "hood" the ****er aint know nothing about being though like the mexicn drug cartels the cartels will eat all his "*****s" from da hood alive and spit them out. cartels own these fools and there and mexico is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful country in latin america more than the dominican republic. he only knows the illegal mexicans that migrate to n.y but he has no clue that there many mexicans from mexico that are light skinned and tall and good looking and wealthy and even the richest man alive is mexican.

Comment

Wow so now Mexicans no longer want to look brown and beautiful as a person of color? Since when is being pale-skinned the criteria for beauty in Mexican culture?

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  Yea a Mexican of EUROPEAN descent.
                  a lot of mexicans are european descent.

you know spain. europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    a lot of mexicans are european descent.

you know spain. europe.

Puto and Mamon's Excellent Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post