Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true Pacquaio finally agreed to take any requested doping tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
    How much did your brain shink in that same time? Oh you don't have any until we see it.
    Why don't you make a thread about it?

Wahhh, IMDAZED hurt my feelings so now I'm gonna go Single White Female on him. Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Sorry, when Pac agreed to 24 days, he issued a press release. When he agreed to 14, he did the same. But when he agrees to FULL TESTING...he whispers it to Mike Marley in a corner.

The****outtahere. You muthaphukkas are dumb, dumb, dumb.
      Pacquiao 'whispering' on video to a USA Today reporter (1:50-2:30):

Stop it. Pac and Roach (and the CEO of Golden Boy) have all gone on record several times that Manny did in fact agree to any and all testing and Floyd disappeared shortly after. Not one person who was involved in the negotiations that never happened has claimed Floyd is in hiding because of Manny refusing OST. Hell, even the head of HBO Sports who personally conducted the talks between the two sides doesn't have a clue why Floyd ran away. You would think that if blood testing was the reason the fight didn't happen it would be all over the media like it was the first time around. Yet this time- nothing. Just 'I'm not thinking about boxing' 'vacation' 'taking coupla years off'.

Show me one instance where De La Hoya, Schaefer, Haymon, Floyd, or Greenburg said Manny's refusal to agree to OST is the reason the fight isn't happening Saturday.

I'll wait.

Comment

Why don't you make a thread about it?

Wahhh, IMDAZED hurt my feelings so now I'm gonna go Single White Female on him. Wahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Don't make a scene. You make it too obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Pacquiao 'whispering' on video to a USA Today reporter (1:50-2:30):

Stop it. Pac and Roach (and the CEO of Golden Boy) have all gone on record several times that Manny did in fact agree to any and all testing and Floyd disappeared shortly after. Not one person who was involved in the negotiations that never happened has claimed Floyd is in hiding because of Manny refusing OST. Hell, even the head of HBO Sports who personally conducted the talks between the two sides doesn't have a clue why Floyd ran away. You would think that if blood testing was the reason the fight didn't happen it would be all over the media like it was the first time around. Yet this time- nothing. Just 'I'm not thinking about boxing' 'vacation' 'taking coupla years off'.

Show me one instance where De La Hoya, Schaefer, Haymon, Floyd, or Greenburg said Manny's refusal to agree to OST is the reason the fight isn't happening Saturday.

I'll wait.

Whispering on video what?

To Arum: "Is the fight official with Tony yet? Yes? Phew!"

To reporter: "Ermm...yes...ermm...we agree to...erm...everything...common sense!"

Man, STFU.

Comment

LOL @ this f*g trying to steer the conversation away from reality. Yeah, your boy will never agree to full testing. That's why his head grew about 3 inches in 6 months. It's ok. It's not cheating if you aren't caught
            That's where you are wrong child. You were never talking in the real world. Everything you said was entirely in your imagination! For example, a grown man's head doesn't grow three inches in six months. Where did you hear that story from? Were you talking to your imaginary friend again? Don't you see? Come back son! Come back to the light!

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              That's where you are wrong child. You were never talking in the real world. Everything you said was entirely in your imagination! For example, a grown man's head doesn't grow three inches in six months. Don't you see? Come back son! Come back to the light!
              Right, right.

Comment

Right, right.
                So, so sad. I guess we can try again tomorrow. Your time is up. Same time again next week? Don't forget to take your medication!

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                  7-day or random doesn't matter

USADA wouldn't test them a week before the fight for the fear of risking injuries that might compromise them
                  Well, Pac should agree to the full random testing then.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    So, so sad. I guess we can try again tomorrow. Your time is up. Same time again next week? Don't forget to take your medication!
                    Right, right.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Right, right.
                      That's a good boy! And stop chewing on your crayons!

Comment

Working...
                      X