No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: 50-50 Deal on The Table For David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    "Taken the distance" while giving Briggs a concussion, breaking his nose, and giving him multiple facial fractures while tossing a shutout on the scorecards.

The fight should have been stopped after round 8.
    Haye doesn't have anything like Briggs' chin. Haye's chin is china.

As for Chisora, good luck on that. Don't say he's a bum after he gets KO'd, then.
    Lennox Lewis didn't need a referee to put a prime Briggs away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
      I don't care which one Vitali fights next as long as it is his mandatory (hopefully Solis) or Haye, as they both are good live opponents, unlike all of his recent opposition...
      Fat boy Solis will get stomped and won't get to the end of the fight like Briggs did.

Haye won't fight them, period.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
        Lennox Lewis didn't need a referee to put a prime Briggs away.
        Neither did Darrol Wilson.

Comment

Hopefully Solis is next for Klit. I personally think he'd be a tougher opponent than David Haye.

Also I didn't realize that the brothers signed a **** deal with RTL. If that's true I can understand why Haye doesn't feel he should have to give up any of the UK revenue to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Hopefully Solis is next for Klit. I personally think he'd be a tougher opponent than David Haye.

Also I didn't realize that the brothers signed a **** deal with RTL. If that's true I can understand why Haye doesn't feel he should have to give up any of the UK revenue to them.
            I don't want to see Solis until he shows an inkling of professionalism. 270ish is a joke. We've seen Klits vs. bloated underachievers and it never turns out worth much.

Comment

Haye cannot get a better payday than the fight with Klitschkos even without any PPV money. Money is not an issue. He cannot make a better deal with any other fighter. He does not want this fight it is plain simple. He knows that the fight with either Klitschko will be the final chapter in joker's career because that will shut up his whimpering of how he is the greatest thing that happened to HW division. He knows he cannot beat them. He will find an excuse to weasel out of that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                I don't want to see Solis until he shows an inkling of professionalism. 270ish is a joke. We've seen Klits vs. bloated underachievers and it never turns out worth much.
                Vitali is going to destroy anybody put in front of him, so it doesn't much matter when they throw Solis to the wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy85 View Post
                  Haye cannot get a better payday than the fight with Klitschkos even without any PPV money. Money is not an issue. He cannot make a better deal with any other fighter. He does not want this fight it is plain simple. He knows that the fight with either Klitschko will be the final chapter in joker's career because that will shut up his whimpering of how he is the greatest thing that happened to HW division. He knows he cannot beat them. He will find an excuse to weasel out of that deal.
                  The greatest thing that happened to the HW division who is adamant that he is retiring in a year. Haye makes no sense at all.

Comment

Haye will be crapping his pants seeing what Vitali did to Briggs. Also, Haye reiterated in the British press last week that he will retire next year before he turns 31, whether he fights a Klitschko before then or not. My bet is on the "not."
                    Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                    is this offer 50/50 with no clauses?????

I doubt it.
                    Has any fighter EEver had a contract that just said 50/50?

I doubt it

Comment

Vitali is going to destroy anybody put in front of him, so it doesn't much matter when they throw Solis to the wolves.
                      True enough. It's probably can't suck any more than the Briggs fight, which anyone with sense knew would blow before the opening bell.

Comment

Working...
                      X