No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: 50-50 Deal on The Table For David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: 50-50 Deal on The Table For David Haye

WBC champion Vitali Klitschko is confident that no other heavyweight in boxing can beat him, except his younger brother, WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko. After handing Shannon Briggs a terrible beating on Saturday, the older Klitschko wants to get his hands on WBA king David Haye next.

[Click Here To Read More]

i dont beleive that. but u never know...vitali must really want that last title

Comment

Haye will probably price himself out even though he doesn't have the right to, so he doesn't look like a ducker. (We can see through his BS)

Comment

If they fight I'm going for Vitali by KO/TKO rounds 8-11.
        NO WAY can Wlad beat Vitali unless Vit takes it easy on his little sister.

Comment

War haye!!!

Comment

haye will retire a poor man if he doesnt fight a klitschko and still plans on retiring next year

Comment

The Con-Artist Haye doesn't deserve 50/50. Haye will probably duck Vitali, after seeing what Vitali did to Briggs. Haye can't run the entire fight, and when Vitali hits Haye he'll be KO'd unlike Briggs who can take punches.

Comment

If I understand correctly with the TV money stuff, Haye has basically said that he wants to make more than whichever Klitschko he would fight, which really doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Haye will be crapping his pants seeing what Vitali did to Briggs. Also, Haye reiterated in the British press last week that he will retire next year before he turns 31, whether he fights a Klitschko before then or not. My bet is on the "not."

Comment

If Haye doesn't fight a Klitschko next then he should never mention their name again. How are you just going to talk so much shit but refuse to back it up?

Haye next fight better be against one of the Klitschkos, Adamek, Boytsov, Chagaev, Solis, Thompson, or Povetkin.

Anything less than Haye just goes down as a joke of a fighter and a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                    X