Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIRRELL-FROCH is a PRIIIIIIIIME example of pushing a kid up the ranks to fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've watched the fight twice. I just don't see how Froch could've won more than 4 rounds of the fight.

He was immature in some of the things he did and showed his inexperienced in spots but that doesn't mean he didn't win that fight.

Comment

Dirrell won that fight, Kball. I think you should probably go and watch it for the first time.

Comment

Fightign the likes of Froch and Ward and Taylor will not bother him, it is Abraham I am worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenglove2 View Post
          Mayweather would never go to another country and fight a prime champion in thier back yard and neither would Calzaghe...that ALONE makes me have more respect for him than Joe or Floyd...
          That is right. They wouldnt. And based on the decision we saw this weekend, they SHOULDN'T.
          Joe and FMJ dont go into other fighters backyards for the same reason Roy wouldnt. There is not reason to train for three months, win a fight, and have it taken away by the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            That is right. They wouldnt. And based on the decision we saw this weekend, they SHOULDN'T.
            Joe and FMJ dont go into other fighters backyards for the same reason Roy wouldnt. There is not reason to train for three months, win a fight, and have it taken away by the judges.
            I agree. **** going to Europe.

Comment

Working...
            X