Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This ***** want me to bang her but there is a big problem (PICS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your friend is heartbroken, and you don't love her, than forget about her. If she's just gonna be another hit n' quit like you said, it's not worth risking a friendship.

Comment

the ****? you shouldn't be asking us "oh should i **** this girl?" you Should be coming on here talking about how you just got done ****ing her and how ****ing amazing it was.

Comment

dont do it mane, speaking from personal experience, bitches with this behavior tend to have the agenda of screwing the entire group, once shes done with you, she'll move on to another one of your friends.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
          Yeah but this would be a hit it and quit it thing. and how do i know shes not gonna **** me outa spite?...no offence, but bitches are grimey.
          there's your answer in bold.

because you're going to be playing it like that, even if she's playing you like that, you are too. so you're not going to get ****ed over.

don't feel bad for him, he got a piece of her already. she's no longer with him so you can definitely have something with her.. specially if it's a one time thing. you're being more than respectful by even thinking about it like that.

i mean man.. stand up for your ****!

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
            the ****? you shouldn't be asking us "oh should i **** this girl?" you Should be coming on here talking about how you just got done ****ing her and how ****ing amazing it was.
            lol man you a grimey muthafaka

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              lol as opposed to your picture of a smiley face as a head.
              if mayweather wants to see my handsome face, he can view it with all the glory

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                there's your answer in bold.

because you're going to be playing it like that, even if she's playing you like that, you are too. so you're not going to get ****ed over.

don't feel bad for him, he got a piece of her already. she's no longer with him so you can definitely have something with her.. specially if it's a one time thing. you're being more than respectful by even thinking about it like that.

i mean man.. stand up for your ****!
                lol yeah you make some good points but right now iam thinking with the head above my shoulders, not the other one..get me? the problem is idk how long till the **** takes over.

Comment

Yeah but this would be a hit it and quit it thing. and how do i know shes not gonna **** me outa spite?...no offence, but bitches are grimey.
                  oh well in that case maybe just do it when you're drunk so you can blame the alcohol lol

Comment

Thats what i was waiting for some advice from the Mang, i know what you mean man trust me i know "the homey code". Its hard as fuk though cus this ***** keeps sending me these pics on my phone dog, Iam scared one day iam gonna be real drunk and be like **** it you know?...she clubs in L.A too, if i run into this ***** and she looking good. Idk man idk.
                    To hell wit that ho. I luv ***** as much as the next ******. Probably even more in fact. But your homies' exes are off limits bro. Bitches know how our minds work. If she was wit this cat for 8 yrs, she knows damn well y'all are tight. She most likely just tryin to put some dents in his crew by goin after you. And bitches know how hard it is for us to **** on ***** that's throwin itself at us. All the bitches in the world out there you can be runnin thru, the last one on your mind should be a homey's ex, even is she is the one askin for it. That **** is dirty, and a piece of ass ain't worth losin a friend over. Tell that ho to **** off my ******. Real talk.

Comment

One thing you should ask yourself if he would do this to you in the same situation, if you have to question if he'd be loyal to you over some *****, then do it. Better yet, **** the ***** without a rubber and stick it in her butthole like the slut she is, then tell her thats what you do with girls you "hangout" with.

Comment

Working...
                      X