Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo move down to 154 if GGG puts a beating on him??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Canelo move down to 154 if GGG puts a beating on him??

If GGG dominates and beats Canelo like he stole something from him, do you think Canelo will move down to 154 or will he continue to stay at 160?

]I think he will ask for a rematch at 155...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      If GGG dominates and beats Canelo like he stole something from him, do you think Canelo will move down to 154 or will he continue to stay at 160?
      I don't think so, do you think Triple G will move up once he loses his titles to Cinnamon?

Comment

If that were to happen, nah.

They would just rebuild Canelo back up at 160 slowly and match him with soft competition to get his confidence back up and he would eventually work his way back up the 160 pound rankings and fight the top guys at 160 again when ready.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          There are more beatings at 154

Canelo is surrounded by ass whippings no matter what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            If that were to happen, nah.

They would just rebuild Canelo back up at 160 slowly and match him with soft competition to get his confidence back up and he would eventually work his way back up the 160 pound rankings and fight the top guys at 160 again when ready.
            His team are good at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              His team are good at that.

Hence.......Amir Khan, Liam Smith, weight drained Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                I don't think so, do you think Triple G will move up once he loses his titles to Cinnamon?
                I think he is asking because maybe the power might be too much,hence him going down,where he is the bigger guy(sorry I have to spell it to you,but you seem slow).Now if GGG loses,why will he go up in weight?care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  Hence.......Amir Khan, Liam Smith, weight drained Chavez Jr.
                  this theory is failed. Smith was undefeated and had 2 Defenses. You'd think any other council champ would've begged their mgmt to get the Smith bout.

To say ''why didn't Alvarez chase the Charlo's'' is not Alvarez's concern as to why the Charlos didn't want to fight Lara or vise versa, regardless of Shields. One Charlo has gone up. Andrade still at 154. Let those guys battle it out as they are to soon come north. You can't blame GBP for having the money that Lara, or the Charlo's couldn't front for Smith.

Winning the WBO at 154 gives Alvarez options in rankings when at 160 and that council as well. people have forgotten the benefits. Chavez Jr. basically resurrected Alvarez 8.5 million loss against All Star. Alvarez said he'd be ready for 160 in the current right timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                    I think he is asking because maybe the power might be too much,hence him going down,where he is the bigger guy(sorry I have to spell it to you,but you seem slow).Now if GGG loses,why will he go up in weight?care to explain?
                    My reply to his question was "I don't think so", meaning he, Canelo, will not move down if GGG beats him (sorry if you can't comprehend and I have to go in details with you)

I want to know if GGG would move up since his goal is #allthebelts, once taken from him, what's the purpose of him staying at 160?
                    Last edited by R-C; 05-19-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X