Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was the best HW fight at the elite level in quite some time. Hats off to both guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Think we can all put glass chin accusations to bed. That uppercut would have floored any HW fighting today.
      They both ate some huge shots, I think that goes for both of them

Comment

• Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
        when AJ was barragging, Klitschko was slipping everything, bad stoppage
        Yeah, he was too exhausted to even contest the decision. I know he felt, he was just out of gas and didn't have energy to say anything.

Comment

• Amazing effort from both guys!

Joshua especially with so little experience to be able to survive and comeback when he looked both hurt and gassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            dude was getting beat up by an inactive 41 years old fighter, and was almost KO'd give me a break.
            LMAO, you're a damn fool. The best and biggest HW fight since Tyson/Holyfield and people will still find something to complain about

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Fury would school these idiots.

Comment

• great fight, no doubt Wlad would've KO AJ in his prime!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I agree, AJ was hurt and gassed for the 2 rounds after the knockdown and Wlad let him go
                  Other than that Joshua was totally in control, too. It's impressive that he hung on, but Wlad missed his chance there. He couldn't handle Joshua other than when he gassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    I knew he would get robbed on the cards or get stopped after that. AJ was literally wobbling all over the ring and wlad didnt go for the finish ?!?!?
                    Wlad should of laid it all on the line but when it came down to it he didn't want to get clipped going for the knockout. In a fight like this i thought he would of learned that at his age he has to go all out

Comment

• I give a lot of respect to Klitschko. He did his thing tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X