No announcement yet.

IT'S OFFICIAL! Andre Ward is P4P King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    P4P is such a cluster**** right now. You got Ward who I thought lost to Kov, GGG who I thought lost to Jacobs, and Roman who I thought won. Kinda makes me miss the days of arguments between Pacquio and Floyd fans.

I'm.glad that ship has sailed....the forum sucked nothing but Floyd / Manny threads

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Unfortunatly he definitely is. Again? Don't like him, but the way he came back against Kovalev deserves respect.
      Post fight interviews with almost every trainer, boxer, and sportswriter said pretty much the same.

Almost to a man and woman, everyone amazed at how Ward got off the canvas and took it to Sergei.

3 judges saw it too.

One guy making the fight, landing the harder, clearer punches.

The other guy trying to make something happen off his back foot and holding on for dear life when he couldn't, which was often.

That's why Sergei lost, and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        GGG better stick fighting WW if he still wants to continue looking like a beast.

Comment

Good decision, but why the hell is Guillermo Rigondeaux still on The Ring's top 10 when the Donaire/Agbeko fights were FOUR years ago and when he finally got an opportunity to stop being blackballed, he carried a Lyft driver for 12 rounds on PPV? Having potential in one of the most underachieving reigns in existence shouldn't get you far. That alone takes away from the credibility of the list.

Don't agree with Leo Santa Cruz being on the other one either. He's on the right track, but needs a couple more good wins over guys his size before I can see that as realistic.

Comment

How the fawk is manny ranked at all? His last significant win was jmm 3 like 4 years ago. That list is a joke. And ggg 3 with lomenchenko and rigo behind him

Comment

Sweet! Congrats Andre.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              But he didn't get the decision, same way Jacobs didn't as you keep repeating.

Ward is #1 in the rankings that we all deem the most credible.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and "stay salty".
              Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              look who's salty now

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                I was pretty close last few days. I had:
                Ward
                Kovalev
                Gonzalez
                Golovkin
                TC
                Thurman
                Loma
                Pac
                Yamanaka
                Mikey

But yeah, no problems with TBRB list.

Only one I'm kind off on is LSC. The reason I had Frampton so high up is because he was moving up and had 2 wins over Top3 guys. Not sure LSC belongs after a rematch win over Frampton.
                I'd say LSC and Frampton are right on the cusp of the list, couldn't have been very mad if they were included.

Mikey I'm still a little shaky about. I would have said yes to him being on the list before the time off, but more recently.. I wasn't sold on Zlaticanin.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
                  P4P is such a cluster**** right now. You got Ward who I thought lost to Kov, GGG who I thought lost to Jacobs, and Roman who I thought won. Kinda makes me miss the days of arguments between Pacquio and Floyd fans.
                  maybe it's time everyone realize they P4P is ****ing ******ed.

Comment

Wow. Just in time for a June rematch for him to be number one and Kov to be number two. Now that can create some real hype there. Very good timing!

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                      maybe it's time everyone realize they P4P is ****ing ******ed.
                      I think the only titles worth mentioning are those you win in the ring. And before anyone says anything about GGG's WBC belt, yes. I also think it's fine when somebody is so adamant about not fighting you that they give you their title. That's a forfeit IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X