Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Aims To Be Bigger Than Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Aims To Be Bigger Than Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Olympic silver medal winner Shakur Stevenson is aiming to become even bigger than his idol, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., who retired in September 2015. Stevenson won an Olympic medal at the 2016 games in Rio. He signed a promotional agreement with Top Rank and he is scheduled to turn pro on April 22 at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. Stevenson is managed by James Prince and unified light heavyweight champion Andre Ward.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But he'll never be as entertaining! Whoahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

BETTER CALL GODFATHER AL HAYMON...

Comment

Signed to Top Rank and with Prince and Ward... this kid is delusional.

Comment

Better throw another quarter in that fountain, kid

Comment

Good luck with that. Its good to have goals doe, reachable or not.

He's got an uphill battle, but every guy who's brought up in silly P4P talks are guys who looked to have the same odds as Shakur does now of reaching that goal.

Personally I feel like TR is trying to set him up to lose to Conlan in 3-4 years, but who knows what either guy is capable of in the big leagues of the sport by that point & its a longshot they'll even fight.

Comment

Don't want to hate on the youngster but he should probably get a few professional victories under his belt before mentioning something like that in public...

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                Don't want to hate on the youngster but he should probably get a few professional victories under his belt before mentioning something like that in public...
                End thread.

Comment

my dad told me when I was a kid and told him that I wanted to be the best wrestler in the world
                  "It's great to want to be great but it takes hard work, dedication and a **** load of luck, just wanting isn't going to make it happen"

Comment

Sounds like Lonzo Ball (UCLA future NBA prospect.)

Comment

Working...
                    X