Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one not impressed with Boxing at all right now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one not impressed with Boxing at all right now??

I used to obsess over boxing but now this shyt means nothing to me.

These fighters on top right now are all frauds. I really tried to get back into the sport last night. I tired but the fight was horrible.

Like Keith Thurman is todays version of a top WW? What in the actual hell has the sport come to? I cant believe Im watching UFC prelims over legit boxing fights. Im really sad about this sh.t because I want to like the sport but there are no fighters worth a damn.

We live in a world where freaking Keith Thurman is 28-0. What in the hell.

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post

These fighters on top right now are all frauds. I really tried to get back into the sport last night. I tired but the fight was horrible.

Like Keith Thurman is todays version of a top WW? What in the actual hell has the sport come to? I cant believe Im watching UFC prelims over legit boxing fights. Im really sad about this sh.t because I want to like the sport but there are no fighters worth a damn.

what you moaning about, we had the best fighting the best last night risking there undefeated records (thurman v garcia) and haye v bellew has got the nation talking over here in uk, despite the circumstances it was an exciting fight. Santa cruz/frampton was a good fight, degale v jack was an excellent match up. Top match ups are being made left right and centre now. I was the first one moaning about things last year but 2017 is looking really good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      what you moaning about, we had the best fighting the best last night risking there undefeated records (thurman v garcia)
      Thats the problem Garcia and Thurman were considered the best.

Comment

Sounds like a personal problem

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post

Exactly how I feel. I used to be nuts about boxing but it isn't the same. I still love it but the passion isn't the same.

C'mon man. Average fighters like Thurman and Garcia are regarded as the top dogs in Boxing , fukin seriously? Lol

I'm not overly impressed by Spence either cuz I've seen many young fighters like him come and go. He is just one of many.. he isn't that great

Comment

Thurman and Garcia are good but they're not the best the sport has to offer right now. They just get extra coverage because they're young, American and brash

Comment

Its part of growing up bro. We're just not as passionate about this **** as we were in our early 20s.... we see through the bull**** easier and have less patience for being fed lines of nonsense from the sport.

Comment

Anyone not excited for boxing this year, probably shouldn't be writing on a boxing forum. Maybe OP should check out UFC, they have KO's every card.

Comment

Negativity spreads faster than positivity. We don't need this kind of vibe here.

<--- MMA forum that way
                  Door that way --->

See your way out, mate.

Comment

Glad to see ya around again, lad. Seems as if you've been on the backburner for a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X