No announcement yet.

America is now a huge joke.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Did ur english teacher forgot to tell u first letter should be capitalized?

And nope i dont believe ur born in america, u seem to prefer refugees over homeless american citizens
    I was born in Brooklyn. It doesn't matter if you are a refugee oh way home this American citizen. We are all human and we all need help. You also forget that America was built by foreign blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
      I was born in Brooklyn. It doesn't matter if you are a refugee oh way home this American citizen. We are all human and we all need help.
      U have a mindset of a globalist
      And that will not work as of the momment because of religion

As long as there are different religion there will always be different views and disagreements and fighting

So sorry to upset ur one world government mindset, it will not work

And if ur thinking about converting everyone to islam, even islam cut their citizens head off if they disagree

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Other countries do not like when America attempts to "spread democracy" because they know firsthand what happens. I think they like America as "police of the world". JMHO.
        There u have it,

A trump presidency will be focus on rebuilding its own and not policing the world

Middle east likes the sound of that

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          This lounge has 10 alt-rights for every one poster.
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You are alt-right too?
          Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          heck no
          alt right is a made up word created by the liberal elite mainstream press designed to stigmatize anybody that doesnt ascribe to mainstream liberal elitist ideology.

of course the mindless drone mob rule liberals like siablo fell for it hook line and sinker.

Comment

I was born in Brooklyn. It doesn't matter if you are a refugee oh way home this American citizen. We are all human and we all need help. You also forget that America was built by foreign blood.
            the world is bigger than 7 nations.

immigration hasnt stopped. and the settlers built america. after that it was the slaves, after that it was the italian/europeans.

we dont need muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              the world is bigger than 7 nations.

immigration hasnt stopped. and the settlers built america. after that it was the slaves, after that it was the italian/europeans.

we dont need muslims.
              Muslims are human just like you and I so yes we need them. All life is precious.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                U have a mindset of a globalist
                And that will not work as of the momment because of religion

As long as there are different religion there will always be different views and disagreements and fighting

So sorry to upset ur one world government mindset, it will not work

And if ur thinking about converting everyone to islam, even islam cut their citizens head off if they disagree
                Well you are entitled to think anyway you want. I refuse to hate anyone because of their religion, or sexuality. I was not raised that way and maybe one day you'll learn to respect everyone.

Comment

Muslims are human just like you and I so yes we need them. All life is precious.
                  no we dont.

if you exploded an anti muz z y nuclear bomb and all the muz zys disappeared,

the world would be a much better place.

muslims are a problem everywhere...

america
                  russia
                  asia
                  middle east
                  australia.....

its an inferior culture, way of life, and people.

america already has a huge immigration problem with latin america, we dont need to add muslims and their death cult.

Comment

Well you are entitled to think anyway you want. I refuse to hate anyone because of their religion, or sexuality. I was not raised that way and maybe one day you'll learn to respect everyone.
                    I respect everyone, that does not mean im gonna go mess up the middle east then bring there citizens here to coexist because that is not going to happen

Chirstians and muslim does not coexist

If u respect the refugees and care about them u should be pro trump because his plan is to fix the middle east and give it back to its citizens where obama and the globalist party messed up

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X