No announcement yet.

Maidana looking like a slickster on the bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana looking like a slickster on the bag

impeccable head and upper body movement from chino , he sort of reminds me of SRR in this footage.

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

impeccable head and upper body movement from chino , he sort of reminds me of SRR in this footage.

Comment

come on bro, that's basic bag work

Comment

Going to be unfair on everyone else if Chino keeps this up. Chino the boxer could rule 140-160 all by himself.

Comment

This is what you think a slickster looks like hitting the bag?

Comment

The OP is obviously joking in his praise for Maidana, but he is improving his skills bit by bit.

Comment

Lucas and Ortiz daddy

Comment

gotta enjoy a guy who just has a blind support and love for his fav fighter.

Comment

And malignaggi looks like a power punching beast when he works the heavy....

What I took from the video; I like/want a pair of those lime green shorts

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                    The OP is obviously joking in his praise for Maidana, but he is improving his skills bit by bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X