No announcement yet.

Vanes says he signed the Lara contract and will fight in the Pac undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Dude talks too much, how do you say Im gonna break your fkin ribs then say God bless...

Vanes will be T/KO'ed inside 6. Taking bets 100M on Lara.

seriously. lol at that entire sentence.

Comment

Oh? Lmao I guess Trout might be the bigger name between Vanes and him. Trout did call Lara out a while back and then when Lara answered back he stayed shut. I guess he's still making excuses? Haymon SHOULD make this fight over Trout vs Garcia. How is Haymon, who doesn't deal with Top Rank, gonna allow his fighter be on one of their cards?
      Arum won the purse bid from GBP. Having said that, I'd be shocked if Martirosyan and Lara actually fight each other, let alone fight on a Pac undercard.

Comment

If Lara turns down this fight I don't want to hear no more complaining about him being ducked and not getting his fair shake.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
          Arum won the purse bid from GBP. Having said that, I'd be shocked if Martirosyan and Lara actually fight each other, let alone fight on a Pac undercard.
          They can find a way out. They did it for Russell Jr when he was suppose to fight Franco and without faking an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Doesn't seem interested in Rosado either.... Unless I missed something
            Didn't Rosado have a fight lined up?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              If Lara turns down this fight I don't want to hear no more complaining about him being ducked and not getting his fair shake.
              i agree vato.If its the co main event of manny,Vanes better take that
              shlt.

Comment

I really doubt this fight is gonna happen. Two high risk-low reward top 10 guys from rival promotion companies going at it? Something is gonna derail this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  I really doubt this fight is gonna happen. Two high risk-low reward top 10 guys from rival promotion companies going at it? Something is gonna derail this fight.
                  If Lara or his people do not go ahead with this fight they better get a better opponent to replace Vanes or he's gonna catch some heat from me.

Comment

If Lara or his people do not go ahead with this fight they better get a better opponent to replace Vanes or he's gonna catch some heat from me.
                    Me too. Lara should win this fight. If he's the fighter we all think he is. This is the perfect fight for him at this stage in his career. Its exactly what he needs. There's absolutely no logical reason in the world why he would decline unless Haymon has something major set up for him.

Comment

It's not just about the opponent, it's officially an eliminator for Canelo's belt. Now we all know Canelo ain't fighting the winner, but if Lara wins then he's in the position to make a statement on a big stage and become known as "the guy Canelo should fight" ala Martinez vs Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X