Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Tapia dead at 45

Very sad news rip champ

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...Zr_1H-Et38BuSQ

Time finally caught up to Superman himself.

That's not a sick joke, it's a fact.

Rest in Peace to one of my top 5 all time favorite athletes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Tied to a chair and forced to watch his mom raped, then stabbed to death, watched his uncle shot at point blank range next to him in the car, was the sole survivor of a bus wreck that killed every single person in his school class along with the driver, overdosed on yeyo 5 or more times, was pronounced dead once, fell into a coma after a head injury right after that.

What else did he endure as a human?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

very sad news indeed, r.i.p champ and HOF

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          Tied to a chair and forced to watch his mom raped, then stabbed to death, watched his uncle shot at point blank range next to him in the car, was the sole survivor of a bus wreck that killed every single person in his school class along with the driver, overdosed on yeyo 5 or more times, was pronounced dead once, fell into a coma after a head injury right after that.

What else did he endure as a human?
          Wow.

I would've ended my life after all that, that's freaking insane.

RIP T.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
            Wow.

I would've ended my life after all that, that's freaking insane.

RIP T.
            He said the morning before fighting Paulie Ayala...............the police investigators finally identified the man who raped/killed his mom. That was obviously years later after the incident.

And that took some steam off his fighting ability.............because every prior fight he pictured the opponent as being that guy.

And I mean his early career was highlighted with ruthless knockouts. Super fast, slick, powerful and like superhuman.

In his prime he was just a machine anyways.

Comment

What terrible news to wake up to.

R.I.P. Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                What terrible news to wake up to.

R.I.P. Johnny.
                i know right, first thing i opened nsb and saw this...shed manly tears

Comment

Damn. Awe-inspiring, and horrific life story. RIP, champ. If there is a better place after this mortal one, hope you gain access. You earned it for the hell you had to endure on this mud ball.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QxjmnsEf0M

This video is highlights but the reality is that he fought like this all the time

Comment

Working...
                    X