Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andre Dirrell fake having seizures on the ground after Abraham hit him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Andre Dirrell fake having seizures on the ground after Abraham hit him?

What do you think?
    Yes, I'm pretty sure he was acting
    50.00%
    No, he didn't
    27.78%
    Unsure, only Dr. Shaw Hi knows
    22.22%

people say ortiz was faking vs floyd
    so no doubt dirrell faked

everyone fakes when sucker punched

Comment

Possibly, Abraham was coming back into the fight, but Abraham shouldn't have blown his chances by fouling Dirrell like that, I'd say that it may have been for real, I mean, who would take a near 2 year layoff in a career where they are in their prime if it weren't real?

Comment

Of course he did.

Comment

Bull****. Why does everyone say he was faking it?

Who the fuck gets punched by arthur abraham without any warning and has the calmness of thought to say to themselves "hmmmm, maybe I can get him disqualified by pretending to be ko'd! after all, we're all aware that if you fall unconscious in a boxing match there's a good chance you'll win"

I'm sorry, but if you don't think abraham is likely to knock someone unconscious with a completely undefended punch then you need to get your fucking head checked.

Comment

I think he was faking and over did it. This kind of things always happen to the fighter losing the momentum of the fight. Here's a video (4:00):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOQOBj4gV0o

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
              What do you think?
              He was faking cause if a boxer has seizures his license will be revoked and he's going to fight again. Ortiz needs to take acting lesson's from Dirrell

Comment

Working...
              X