**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
    You think he starts??????????????
    I have no idea. Mcgee and Howard are so similar at this point in their careers. But Howard has the higher defense IQ and Mcgee has more bounce and athleticism at this point in their careers.

It's a pickem.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      I have no idea. Mcgee and Howard are so similar at this point in their careers. But Howard has the higher defense IQ and Mcgee has more bounce and athleticism at this point in their careers.

It's a pickem.
      Does he doe?? I dunno bruh I'd want to see F@ggotor play a few games before saying that...

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
        Does he doe?? I dunno bruh I'd want to see F@ggotor play a few games before saying that...
        Lebron is ready to go thats all that matters

Comment

• So, are we taking Lamelo in next year's draft if he falls to us?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            So, are we taking Lamelo in next year's draft if he falls to us?
            hell no.

He's being projected as #1 overall so doubtful he falls low enough for Lakers to take anyway.

But I would not take him at all. He plays zero defense. He's a literal pilon.

Comment

hell no.

He's being projected as #1 overall so doubtful he falls low enough for Lakers to take anyway.

But I would not take him at all. He plays zero defense. He's a literal pilon.
              Do you really think he's going #1 though?

Seen a comparison of him to Doncic. Looked pretty spot on.

Best hs kid i've ever seen though. Never saw a kid read the court like a pro. Regardless of the trillion shots he jacked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Do you really think he's going #1 though?

Seen a comparison of him to Doncic. Looked pretty spot on.

Best hs kid i've ever seen though. Never saw a kid read the court like a pro. Regardless of the trillion shots he jacked up.
                bro are you trolling? how is Lamelo the best HS player you've ever seen? lol

Comment

• first practice

even though that video doesn't tell us anything except that they are clearly rusty, I'm still pumped to see all of them on the floor at the same time. This is gonna be the best NBA season ever. no kap.

Comment

• Originally posted by -swizzy- View Post
                    first practice

even though that video doesn't tell us anything except that they are clearly rusty, i'm still pumped to see all of them on the floor at the same time. This is gonna be the best nba season ever. No kap.
                    im in son!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bro are you trolling? how is Lamelo the best HS player you've ever seen? lol
                      Because I wasn't old enough to watch Kobe play in hs. lol

I know Lebron and Zion etc. They are athletic specimens and strong guys. But Lamelo reads the game different. I like that in him. Though he jacks up 200 shots a game.

Comment

Working...
                      X