No announcement yet.

Democrat Presidential Debate Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    She's such brazen liar that she actually attacks fellow team members for defending themselves when she lies about them.

This is what happens when for years and years the press and your superfans make excuses for you for your blatant lies.

It's just funny to see Team D members doing this to each other!
    Let them fight man..

Remember Kavanaugh and "believe all women".. people on the "right" said it's a bit odd that these woman came forward at the last moment we were shouted down. Odd they all went away as soon as he got confirmed

Now Bernie fans are in uproar and asking why Warren is saying this now (2 weeks before iowa) and not months and months ago? the double standards is par for the course with the left these days though.. funny to see them eat each other constantly

For the record i actually agree with Bernie fans on this.. Warren is full of crap and sly.. she leaked this now because she was falling and Bernie rising. At most i can see Bernie saying he couldn't see Warren beating Trump or it being hard for a woman to beat Trump (all though i doubt he even said that)

Absolute BS that he said a woman has no chance to be President.. and then this woman has the gall to say you called me a liar on live mic.

Also why are the left so concentrated on the age, sex, race of a candidate.. I thought they are the anti sexist/racist/ageist party. If an old white man is the better candidate THAT's WHAT SHOULD MATTER.. Propping up weaker candidates because of there sex/race is the exact opposite of what these guys preach

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Bernie getting CNN'ed

Hearsay doe

Comment

• Now bernie and his supporters will know how Kavanaugh felt with some dumb biatch lying for political gain.

I believe bernie. Warren is full of shiet.

Comment

• Bernie be like "not dees sh**t ahgen"
          He'll die going to his grave saying he was robbed of the presidency twice. Not sure why he doesn't call her out on her farcical timing

Comment

• Didnt watch it but I'm glad that ret4rd kamala dropped out. Did they at least speak English in this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Bernie be like "not dees sh**t ahgen"
              He'll die going to his grave saying he was robbed of the presidency twice. Not sure why he doesn't call her out on her farcical timing
              Sanders is a puss that's why..

Pushed off stage by bunch of black women

Got robbed by the DNC/Clinton.. shuts his mouth and keeps quiet

Emasculated by Warren.. and doesn't say anything.. Despite her having a load of things to attack (in particular lying about Native American ancestry)

Comment

• Comment

• #NeverWarren

Comment

• The New Hampshire debate starts at 5 pm Eastern time.

In and attempt to rally support away from the Pete Buttigieg base...Bernie Sanders had offered to blow Buttigieg.

live stream here

Comment

• Bernie Sanders is the passionate and inspiring of the candidates tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X