Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-14-2020, 11:17 PM #91
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1373 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 48,565.76
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
I love this story of Samson and Delilah and the meaning of the story.. You are correct she took him away from his power.

In ancient times and ancient texts, hair represents virility, masculinity and sexual energy. It is a metaphor for sexual energy.

She took Samsons strength by sucking him off and sleeping with him. Samson was drained and then put in chains and imprisoned. She cut off his hair , i.e made him spill his seed.

The story says he was weak for 40 days until his "hair grew back" , this actually means he was weak and cultivated his seed for 40 days before he could escape or break away his chains
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
This was the first woman to ruin the Brits. My wife read story about this woman, Wallis Simpson, and apparently she had no female genitalia, so she could do only butt sex and oral. So guess what kind of sex she tempted this Englishman with...the kind he got in boarding school.

She was ugly as sin as well so it wasn't her good looks that drew him into her web.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
It will be interesting to see if she convinces him that Charles isn't his real father after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Itís time to end all of this royalty nonsense around the world. It has an elitist tone to it no matter the country. Bunch of entitled brats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
He ate plenty of soggy biscuits in boarding school, and he is ok with it.

King Solomon got turned out by a beauty from Ethopia.

He would have needed everyone else to die to become king, and the pressure of that is probably great.

Japans current Empress suffered a lot, and was forced to marry a crown prince.. Now, she finally got used to having no privacy, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguiness View Post
She is the very worst type of modern, progressive, entitled, virtue signalling millennial.

A total attention wh0re.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
They are still taking the money.

Hypocritical Cvnts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
China is the most sexually repressive country, maybe in the world. Thats a hard pill to swallow, pardon the pun. Prolong a male erection indeed...by smiling at the poor guy and his willie would shrink.
markle is beautiful but how needy of attention and how much of a drama queen she is gives me some pause about her, lol, don't get me wrong, i'd bang the shyte out of her if it was offered but i couldn't stand to be in a relationship with her. her need for attention is really doing the royals a favor, she is doing her best to distract attention away from the pedophile prince. i bet ghislaine maxwell wishes she could have pimped markle out
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:04 AM #92
All Time Great

Quoted: 9113 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,662.21
Total Points: 156,240.29
brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus 
Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
I'm not one of those pickup artist/game types but imagine how little game you must have if you're literal royalty and settle for a 2/10
lmao, 2/10 is a huge stretch. She's not my type but comon, she's pretty cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
She got him with that wet wet, then put on her BBC strap and blacked him. Poor Harry. Now he's gonna be showing up at PBC fights sitting next to B grade black celebrities. He's gonna walk to the ring with Tank and Wilder.

I bet Harry is on Amazon ordering a pair of the Kapernick Air Force 1's as I type this.
wtf did I just read
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:50 AM #93
The Boxingscene Don

Quoted: 8546 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,000.24
Total Points: 135,350.80
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
lmao, 2/10 is a huge stretch. She's not my type but comon, she's pretty cute.

wtf did I just read
I dislike her, but i'm not gonna deny that she's a very good looking woman.

Harry could/can get any pu$$y he wants tho.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 11:40 AM #94
All Time Great

Quoted: 9113 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,662.21
Total Points: 156,240.29
brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus 
Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
I dislike her, but i'm not gonna deny that she's a very good looking woman.

Harry could/can get any pu$$y he wants tho.
Like yeah I'm not saying she's a 10 imo but no way you can think *most* women are better looking.

I just need more meat on the bones personally.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 02:02 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6206 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,454.09
Total Points: 297,002.28
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
I believe that's a Pabst - CauliflowerEars No Message - Marchegiano 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
markle is beautiful but how needy of attention and how much of a drama queen she is gives me some pause about her, lol, don't get me wrong, i'd bang the shyte out of her if it was offered but i couldn't stand to be in a relationship with her. her need for attention is really doing the royals a favor, she is doing her best to distract attention away from the pedophile prince. i bet ghislaine maxwell wishes she could have pimped markle out
I like it. I agree. The other one is ice cold...watch her face when she is photoed and not aware.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 04:52 PM #96
Rd 1 KO

Quoted: 1352 Post(s)
Butt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond reputeButt stuff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 11,537.64
ran outta green k for you - lefthook2daliva Happy New Years. - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
She got him with that wet wet, then put on her BBC strap and blacked him. Poor Harry. Now he's gonna be showing up at PBC fights sitting next to B grade black celebrities. He's gonna walk to the ring with Tank and Wilder.

I bet Harry is on Amazon ordering a pair of the Kapernick Air Force 1's as I type this.
Butt stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:23 PM #97
Boxing

Quoted: 27213 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 557,182.89
Total Points: 574,584.94
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Her father knows what's up. She's wanting to use her royal status to make money with sponsors etc. Harry is a ****ing stupid ginge.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:40 PM #98
Banned

Quoted: 5259 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 734,405.67
Total Points: 850,064.40
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* 
Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN Cheers bro - dan_cov 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno Spread love not war - Trudoe 
your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - Ŗringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

You guys ever think all this meghan and harry talk is a fake out?

You know..... distraction.

How come everyone stopped talking to about prince andrew the pedo who was being supplied minors and sex slaves by epstein?
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:50 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6377 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,917.21
Total Points: 207,458.94
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
You guys ever think all this meghan and harry talk is a fake out?

You know..... distraction.

How come everyone stopped talking to about prince andrew the pedo who was being supplied minors and sex slaves by epstein?
It did cross my mind the other day when I was reading an article about this drama
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 06:51 PM #100
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 4281 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,097.83
Total Points: 154,295.34
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I guarantee you all they will write a book and will be on all the talk shows...Ellen Degenerate, Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert, the Whoopi show etc. Oprah will interview them on live tv. Next comes a realityshow. Then movies. Of course they will do charity and environmental work to keep everyone on their side.
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends