Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cory “Spartacus” Booker is out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Cory “Spartacus” Booker is out!

Good riddance to this clown...

Cory Booker ends 2020 presidential campaign

Sen. Cory Booker announced Monday that he will end his campaign after failing to qualify for the Democratic debate planned for Tuesday in Iowa.

"It was a difficult decision to make, but I got in this race to win, and I've always said I wouldn't continue if there was no longer a path to victory," Booker said in an email to supporters Monday.

The New Jersey Democrat's announcement came a day before six presidential candidates will participate in the CNN/Des Moines Register's debate in Des Moines, Iowa. He did not qualify for the event. It also came as the Senate gears up for the impeachment trial of President Donald Trump.

[..........]
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/polit...ace/index.html

So is the entire Team D field now a bunch of white people, and every one but Buttigieg is a multimillionaire?

Do I have that correct?

Comment

I bet his "girlfriend", Rosario Dawson, & he break up inside of 6 months now that he's out of the race.

This cat needs to embrace his gayness or bisexuality already & be himself. Probably still be in the race if he was being more real.

Comment

These mfers dropping off fast now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          So is the entire Team D field now a bunch of white people, and every one but Buttigieg is a multimillionaire?

Do I have that correct?
          Jesus, those far left liberals must be tying nooses right now.

Or making excuses on why it's okay to vote for a multi millionaire white man now, but not then.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Jesus, those far left liberals must be tying nooses right now.

Or making excuses on why it's okay to vote for a multi millionaire white man now, but not then.
            Superfans always support the team, even when the players are the very types of people they claim to despise.

Superfan: "We hate the rich, white privileged people running this country! We need a change!"

Question: "So who are you voting for?"

Superfan: "A rich, white privileged person with a (D) after their name."

Comment

Do I have that correct?

WaPo is already on the lack of diversity case:

Sen. Cory Booker exits the Democratic presidential primary, making the field less diverse

[..........]
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-less-diverse/

Comment

Superfans always support the team, even when the players are the very types of people they claim to despise.

Superfan: "We hate the rich, white privileged people running this country! We need a change!"

Question: "So who are you voting for?"

Superfan: "A rich, white privileged person with a (D) after their name."
                Is Warren still in there? or maybe someone else can claim 1/64th lineage to a minority group.

Comment

Is Warren still in there? or maybe someone else can claim 1/64th lineage to a minority group.
                  Yang is still a thang. Hes in still.

Give me my grand a month mfer!

Comment

Yes, Pocahontas is still in the running.

They do have a gay guy left in the race too.

They'll say that technically they have diversity, and the superfans will lap it up, so no worries.

Comment

Working...
                    X