Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-04-2020, 09:34 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4031 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 89,849.99
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
And if you want to get to the extremities

Once were Warriors
Wolf Creek
Uncle Bully?

Uncle .... Fuqqqqnnnn [email protected]**:;&#

Jake flips out

That end scene when Nig stands up to his dad after hes been made a gang member was a great scene.

And how Jake then savagely beats down Bully

Awesome movie
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:03 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3755 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 194,048.42
Total Points: 216,610.90
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
I grew up watching Power rangers to dragonballz to naruto to berserk to boardwalk empire to vikings to house of cards to last kingdom

And so I always had some kind of motivational mythos that pushes me to train, ignore pain, and to fight and to not give up.

The shows today are all dramatic and weak and gay, and give no motivation.

What's something I can watch that can inspire me to be more alpha? Something that's full of hard people doing hard things.
Bro I grew up in a generation before you cause I heard of the titles ya slingin out their but never really got into any besides VIKINGS- that chit was dope as fuk.
I grew up watching He-Man, Monkey Magic, Astro-boy, V, x-files etc.
Put me onto something real dog.
BLASTER1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:34 PM #33
Interim Champion

Quoted: 408 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,946.12
Total Points: 187,872.30
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bro! - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - Tony Trick-Pony 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
The grey- another good alpha movie.
And altered carbon on netflix.
Samurai movies and westerns were all made for men. That era was when the world was still hetero, instead of the gender fluid world we live in now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
Bro literally any western ever made.
Lonesome Dove -- w/ Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Duvall. IMO, the best western ever made.
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 03:44 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2358 Post(s)
Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,157.60
Total Points: 67,323.50
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 Cheers!!!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
First Blood and Last Blood. Forget the ones in between.

Harry Brown

Bloodsport and Enter the Dragon

and for adversity thru comedy....

Balls of Fury
Talladega Nights
Good comedy choices, hadn't even thought of that. I'd add Dodgeball to that list.
Anthony342 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends