The hardest recorded punch was done by UFC Heavyweight Francis Ngannou

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hardest recorded punch was done by UFC Heavyweight Francis Ngannou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6dblwcTi3Q

6'4", 250 lbs not much of a ground game for MMA standards but he could give some of the Boxing heavyweights a run for their money if he wanted to step into boxing.

Any notable fighters actually been recorded by the same machine? I mean it's pretty much irrelevant if not.

Comment

Inferior measurement tools. MMA trying to hype their shít up, yet another fail.

Comment

If he was then he would've been boxing not making peanuts fighting in a cage

Comment

No........punch machines and any method of recording punches are complete bogus. We aren't there yet.

You also know this was manufactured by the UFC in order to hype Ngannou right?

It's too bad that train stopped.

Comment

lol wtf is 126,989 units? and who else punched that bitch? a bet a bunch of nobodies.

Comment

So if someone can punch hard they can box? The point of boxing is not to punch as hard as you can. It’s to punch as hard and accurate while staying on balance and being defensively responsible. It’s like those guys who work the heavy bag by standing in front of it throwing wide hay makers...if they missed they’d probably fall on the damn floor.

Comment

There was a fight science years ago or whatever where they had a massive MMA guy go against Lucia Rijker and she supposedly hit the thing harder because of technique over mass.
                Last edited by Douché Williams; 01-07-2019, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Douché Williams View Post
                  There a fight science years ago or whatever where they had a massive MMA guy go against Lucia Rijker and she supposedly hit the thing harder because of technique over mass.
                  I remember seeing this too. They also had one of those on the PBC FOX announcements , and guys that you didn't expect to hit that hard based on their KO % did pretty well. I think Andre Dirrel was one of the hardest punchers based on that machine.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                    I remember seeing this too. They also had one of those on the PBC FOX announcements , and guys that you didn't expect to hit that hard based on their KO % did pretty well. I think Andre Dirrel was one of the hardest punchers based on that machine.
                    I'm going to try to find that, be interesting to see. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X