No announcement yet.

Officer Pulls Gun on Student Picking Up Trash Outside of Dorm Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Every black person fully acknowledges that. The problem is that people think it's ok. It's not. He, and you, are admitting something I always say. Black people are not viewed as individuals in this country. We're viewed as a monolithic group.

This is a thread about the police harassing one black man and violating his civil rights. Others are trying to justify it by bringing up black people as a group instead of viewing this man as an individual
    #facts!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Yea. Stay away from police by giving them your ID, SSN, and date of birth

B.I.G. wouldn't be fvvcking with you
      We should make the block hot by refusing and making them stay longer. Give the cop the ID and let his ass get on so we can start selling again. Dude should get his ass kicked for bringing heat like that

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        We should make the block hot by refusing and making them stay longer. Give the cop the ID and let his ass get on so we can start selling again. Dude should get his ass kicked for bringing heat like that
        lol. Dude stop it. The only thing he was slangin was a damn trash bucket.

But hey, if your real life is the fantasy life of rappers and you think giving your ID, DOB, SSN, etc to police is in your best interest, then good luck. You're gonna need it out there!

Comment

Travesty has been on here but did not responded to my invitation to engage.

If he doesn't accept the offer to challenge my point, would you be ok at some point allowing Tomjas to substitute for him, under the same conditions of course?

(If they both end up wanting to accept, I'm up for a '2-fer' if you are. )

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Travesty has been on here but did not responded to my invitation to engage.

If he doesn't accept the offer to challenge my point, would you be ok at some point allowing Tomjas to substitute for him, under the same conditions of course?

(If they both end up wanting to accept, I'm up for a '2-fer' if you are. )
            Sounds good

Comment

Sounds good
              Excellent!!

Can you please ask Travesty if he isn't going to take up my offer? I tagged him and got no response from him.

Once that's done, I'll be happy to move on to asking Tomjas (who I see is rarin' and ready to go ) if he is indeed declining.

If he accepts, then we can get the show on the road.

I just want to make sure they both get a chance to get in on this. Two for the price of one is always better.
              Last edited by 1bad65; 06-09-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                That guy doesn't even look "black". He looks like a hippie or homeless though so I'm sure this happens to him all the time.

The thing is you guys would end up behaving the exact same way if you ever became cops.
                How many times must people tell you that it is institutionalized racism that is most dangerous, because it even recruits and trained your own kind.

If the majority of the rapists & murderers you dealt with were from one specific group and every other group had comparatively minuscule rates, you would start to behave accordingly.
                Well the majority rapists and murders are whites, so how does this argument helps your point? Crimes stats don't tell the full story given that whites are being prosecuted less than everyone else for the same crime.

It's not some official profiling policy. It's action and equal reaction.
                Yes, it is. How having a gun pulled on you is equal reaction to taking up trash?

options are basically:

1. Magical robot cops that never develop pattern detection or experience-based biases
                I take this one because it seems whites can't outgrow their hatred and racism.

2. The extremely high black rape/murder rate dropping to resemble those of other groups
                Fixed your problem first because there is an equally high white on white murder rate as well as an extremely high white rape, especially of young kids. There is also that extreme raping of animals by whites.

Until then cops are going to see a black person and have a different reaction to seeing a white/hispanic/asian person in any context
                Of course, because it seems whites are having a hard time adjusting post slavery.
                Replace every cop in the US with random "neutral" guys from China. Within 2 months working the beat how do you think they'll react to seeing a black person vs a person of another race?
                Are you saying because Chinese will be racist, it is ok for whites to be racist? This is a garbage argument.

Can you be real here? When you look at the rates it's a country within a country. One's group is on par with rural belgium and the other is on par with a third-world war zone and you expect equal policing to be a viable option.
                What world are you living in? When last have you heard a white kid in Belgium shot up a school or a church with innocent people? You are comparing apple and oranges. Whites in America or a murderous group compared to whites in Belgium.

Despite ALL of this, there's still no statistical racial difference in use of force per interaction by race, only differences in frequency of interaction. So these cops exhibit exceptional restraint despite the unavoidable biases they develop.
                Jesus christ, you are reaching. Isn't this what people are complaining about....the frequency? Isn't this what amounts to harassment? Whites shouldn't be talking about crime of other races, because they have the most murderous rate in history towards any group.

Logically speaking, if you become more suspicious of one group, targeting said group more for searches, harassment, etc, don't you think said group is going to have more charges?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  lol. Dude stop it. The only thing he was slangin was a damn trash bucket.

But hey, if your real life is the fantasy life of rappers and you think giving your ID, DOB, SSN, etc to police is in your best interest, then good luck. You're gonna need it out there!
                  I think getting the police away from me as fast as I can is in my best interest. What the hell do I want to prolong any police interaction for? What the hell do I want him calling in backup and bringing yet more police to the scene for? Get him out of here fast

Comment

Just carry (not carry, since I'm semantically wrong, but PRODUCE) an ID, follow officers instructions, and none of this happens.

IF HE PRODUCES AN ID, NONE OF THIS HAPPENS
                    You are clearly missing the point. Do cops go around and randomly ask whites to produce ID? Show me a video where cops just randomly ask white people who are minding their own business to produce IDs?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      That's just too complex for some people to grasp.

Gotta make it simpler.
                      Why didn't he ask the white guy for ID who came out to vouch for the black guy? That white doesn't look like he lives on the building as he looks too old.

Comment

Working...
                      X