No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Dares Joshua To Back Up "F*** Him Up Bad" Boast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Yawn the historic 50 mill offer for a fight in the USA has already been sent.
    Joshua said he wanted 50 million and he’ll take the fight, period.
    You can tell he didn’t think team Wilder would call his bluff.
    Now he wants to come up with every excuse not to stand by his words.
    What excuse? He clearly says he wants the fight.

Damn, you guys are getting dumber and dumber. It's like you'd rather want Joshua to be scared than for him to take the fight.

Clinging on to an off the cuff remark he made. How about I find an interview with Wilder saying money isn't important to him, yet he still denied a 12.5 million dollar offer

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I’m Team Joshua and we hold that L for opening our trap. He really didn’t think it through which is why he is paid to box and he has a promoter to handle his affairs. In fairness I would say the same thing give me 50 million and I will fight tomorrow. He is thinking about the money only. “The road to hell is paved with good intentions” he is not thinking getting the 50 million he loses broadcasting rights, rematch clause, location of the fight etc. However that’s on him I hear you telling yourself but yes he has to back track on what he said. He has runny egg on his face at the minute but no one is scared. Anyway let’s just see he might surprise you
      He said he wouldn't sell his soul for no amount of money too.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        What excuse? He clearly says he wants the fight.

Damn, you guys are getting dumber and dumber. It's like you'd rather want Joshua to be scared than for him to take the fight.

Clinging on to an off the cuff remark he made. How about I find an interview with Wilder saying money isn't important to him, yet he still denied a 12.5 million dollar offer
        Well said

Comment

It sounds like some schoolyard war of words. I will **** him up. Oh yeah tell him to back it up.
          But I love it they can shake hands after the fight.

Comment

AJ shouldn’t have made those comments, especially when he posted on Instagram, pay me 50 million and I will sign tomorrow. Here we are weeks later and no fight yet. I don’t think he is scared but it doesn’t look good for him. He has to put on his big boy pants and leave home if that’s what it takes to make the fight.

Comment

I reckon we’ll get fappening pics of these 2 going at it before they get in a boxing ring

Comment

Ha!!! AJ will go to hell an back.. as long as hell is not in America! Lmao.. wait, unless is big baby.. then he will go to Brooklyn an fight jarell in his back yard.. lmao.. but not for Wilder.. not even for 50 plus million.. lmao. Can you imagine A juicing J in Tuscaloosa Alabama? Lmao!! nobody believes this clown.. smh!

Comment

I don't believe anything Anthony Joshua says anymore. He's obviously not a man of his word.

He talks just to talk.

Comment

This proves Alabama fraud is SCARED! Wilder don't want this fight! Deontay is a COWARD for calling out Joshua! He sounds TERRIFIED!

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      AJ shouldn’t have made those comments, especially when he posted on Instagram, pay me 50 million and I will sign tomorrow. Here we are weeks later and no fight yet. I don’t think he is scared but it doesn’t look good for him. He has to put on his big boy pants and leave home if that’s what it takes to make the fight.
                      Say what you like about the comments, but that doesn't mean he should have to leave the UK. He has more belts so Wilder should be willing to go into the lions den to take them off Joshua

Comment

Working...
                      X