Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b953f0cb3898

Trump unleashed!!! lmao!!!

he went full on racist, alt right cucks have raging boners right about now. its about to go down folks.

Comment

Everytime he opens his mouth ignorance flies out

Comment

What was ignorant about what he said?

Are those places not excrement holes?

Brutal honesty like this is why the man got elected.

Comment

He's not wrong even if he could have worded it better. I like Trump, says what he thinks. No following scripts from a PR team.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            What was ignorant about what he said?

Are those places not excrement holes?

Brutal honesty like this is why the man got elected.
            Damn straight.

I remember when I went to Japan a few years back and had a conversation with a Japanese guy that had pretty good English skills. He said why does the US keep on importing low quality immigrants, since the US is already an industrialized nation and doesn't need that type of labor anymore? Those low quality immigrants are costly and tend to go on welfare, therefore burdening the US and not contributing.

I would love for the US to have Japan's immigration policies where only educated and/or highly skilled immigrants are allowed in.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              he went full on racist, alt right cucks have raging boners right about now. its about to go down folks.
              did you start this thread in hopes to get some peeps banned?

Comment

Any names of the people who said they heard him say it? Or just more anonymous conjecture?

Even if he did say it he is right. There is a reason people from those areas of the world are dying to get into the country. They ruined their own third world shyt holes and now want to bring their famine and disease here while they leech off the system. This country needs more doctors, engineers, and skilled labor....not needy vagabonds whose only skill is making babies they can't feed.

Comment

what he said was a statement of fact anyway not racism. i seem to recall DNC staffers referring to hispanic voters as taco bowls which looks a lot worse. but where was the outrage doe?

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                    This is red meat for his base. This won't hurt him. This will actually help him. He's just saying out loud what they think

Comment

Working...
                    X