Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI identifies ISIS executioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched that new VICE interview with the Canadian ISIS member. It's on YouTube for anyone interested. What a stupid little kid . Seriously, I think religion is stupid to begin with, but fanatics/extremists really put things into perspective: they're literally like astronomically ****ing ******ed. That's all I can think when I see them or hear them speak. They're invariably the dumbest people of all.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
      Just watched that new VICE interview with the Canadian ISIS member. It's on YouTube for anyone interested. What a stupid little kid . Seriously, I think religion is stupid to begin with, but fanatics/extremists really put things into perspective: they're literally like astronomically ****ing ******ed. That's all I can think when I see them or hear them speak. They're invariably the dumbest people of all.
      You're right man, they're honestly the dumbest which is why they are so easy to control. It's also what makes them the most dangerous people in society because they are so irrational.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        i like this guy.
        Haha, really though, what's better than drowning a Muslim terrorist in one of the things they despise the most.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Haha, really though, what's better than drowning a Muslim terrorist in one of the things they despise the most.
          Thats easy Blanco my man. Waterboard they ass with hot bacon grease for starters.

Comment

I knew it! It's bad dentured Anorak!

Comment

If you type in Jihadi John and image search it, he's been unmasked for a while by the public. I reckon it's the same guy that was named about 4 weeks ago by one of the newspapers in the UK and whose picture is everywhere

I really hope they don't kill him with a bomb or missile, I hope he is captured and handed over for torture

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                I hope he is captured and handed over for torture
                Haha that sounds so demented but within the context is very rational.

Is this the piece of **** you're talking about? Typical loser looking for attention, finally found it in a terrorist group. Parents must be proud.

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdel-Majed_Abdel_Bary

This is the guy I believe it is.
                  He's not British, he's an Egyptian Arab that has piggy backed off our great nation.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Haha that sounds so demented but within the context is very rational.

Is this the piece of **** you're talking about? Typical loser looking for attention, finally found it in a terrorist group. Parents must be proud.

Yep.
                    I absolutely hate the idea of torture but for these extremist Islamic fcuks, I'm all up for it, especially when they are acting like pigs from the stone ages. Treat them the same way they treat others...with brutality

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Yep.
                      I absolutely hate the idea of torture but for these extremist Islamic fcuks, I'm all up for it, especially when they are acting like pigs from the stone ages. Treat them the same way they treat others...with brutality
                      I totally agree. These bastards make my blood boil, I'd gladly beat them to death myself. They need to be eradicated along with their idiotic ideology. The real problem is the fact that they don't care if they live or die. Death is a deterrent for most people to stop their actions but it doesn't apply to these *******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X