No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
    this is a very contradicting article, considering he was interviewed on ESPN today and said Cotto was beaten by Margo, and Mosley doesn't draw anything to a PPV. just another BS attempt to get people stoked on this fight.
    He alwasy says this about fighters before facing them.

He called Gatti a club fighter.. He said that Ricky Hatton wasn't worth his time. I mean the only guy I consistently saw him NOT discredit and then actually fight was DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
      this is just to get more publicity for the fight, and mayweather's return. if you really think he's turned on his words from earlier today, i doubt so, my friend.
      brian kenny also called mayweather out a couple of years ago about fighting Judah instead of Baldomir and Hatton. and even though mayweather argued against fighting those 2 guys, he eventually stepped into the ring with them and beat them.

just stop hating. it's clear as day that mayweather could beat the klitschko brothers back to back on the same night and you still wouldn't be satisfied.

Comment

Question...Why did he show Schaefer this LIST?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          haters never fail to amaze me.
          anyone who seems to have ANYTHING negative to say about floyd is instantaneously a hater. lemme tell ya, i ain't a floyd hater, but i do dislike his personality, but i can't deny his skills.

Comment

if its true then its good for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
              LOL, Mayweather and Hit List do not belong in the same paragraph.
              I think this was a typo.
              This was posed to be called
              MAYWEATHERS DUCK LIST!
              I aint trying to fight any real welter weights!
              I will retire from boxing before Cotto retires me!

Comment

hit list my ass.

Then he woke up & realized he actually had to step inside a ring & fight these guys.

He'll probably just let the mayweather mafia do the fighting for him.

They'll blog incessantly how fraud jr would hypothetically out box pacquiao, mosley,cotto, jesus, & allah with one hand behind his back.

So there's no reason for them to actually fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  haters never fail to amaze me.
                  They're acting like Floyd will not go in as the favorite against all three of those fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post

He called Gatti a club fighter.. He said that Ricky Hatton wasn't worth his time. I mean the only guy I consistently saw him NOT discredit and then actually fight was DLH.
                    he hasn't discredited JMM very much... it's surprised me a lot so far. and i wasn't making that post about the discredit. he kind of ruled out mosley due to his lack of drawing power.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post

He also ridiculed Baldomir's 9 losses when Brian Kenny brought him up before the Judah-Mayweather fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X