Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'd Rather Wait and Fight Groves, Not Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
    Eubank Jr didn't really get schooled, it's just the casuals over rated him, he was the same fighter he always was. Styles makes fights.
    Overrated yes but he still got absolutely schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I'm not interested in watching if they throw Eubank Jr in the final. Fool gets schooled by Groves and is supposed to be awarded with this fight? No thanks
      no he isnt supposed to be, groves was supposed to be keep up

Comment

Eubank Jr didn't really get schooled, it's just the casuals over rated him, he was the same fighter he always was. Styles makes fights.
        i agree wuith ur point to a degree but he got schooled no matter how u dice it

Comment

Jr. VS Sr. For all the marbles... they've lost.

Comment

I was one of the casuals the bought into the hype and put my money on him also. I couldn’t believe what I witnessed. As stupid as this sounds Eubank does better against GGG than groves. He needs an opponent to come on to him. I would put money on Eubank to get the job done against GGG and probably lose again

Comment

This is good to hear from Callum Smith..

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                I was one of the casuals the bought into the hype and put my money on him also. I couldn’t believe what I witnessed. As stupid as this sounds Eubank does better against GGG than groves. He needs an opponent to come on to him. I would put money on Eubank to get the job done against GGG and probably lose again
                Fuccing casuals! 😆😅

Comment

Its embarrassing with these tournaments. The point of the tournament is to find out who the best in the division is, not who the best replacement is. And if Eubank gets injured, they will go down even further down to those eliminated in the quarter finals? They should wait and give those who climbed up the ranks the right way a chance to compete for the crown. There needs to be a legitimate winner, not the lucky one.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Its embarrassing with these tournaments. The point of the tournament is to find out who the best in the division is, not who the best replacement is. And if Eubank gets injured, they will go down even further down to those eliminated in the quarter finals? They should wait and give those who climbed up the ranks the right way a chance to compete for the crown. There needs to be a legitimate winner, not the lucky one.
                    They need to finish the tournament though. They need to clear space for the next series and this one can't go on indefinitely. What's more it's not fair on Smith who is training for an unknown opponent on an unknown date and meanwhile is missing out on other potential paydays.

I think they need to get this done and then hopefully Groves and the winner can fight afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Fuccing casuals! 😆😅
                      I know right

Comment

Working...
                      X