Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Turks bring their bull**** to Tokyo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    They got oil power behind them. Yeah many not so extreme Muslims are just waiting and laying out long term plans to make America a Muslim strong hold. Islamington DC is already bringing divided.

Too many versions of the Koran, subject to various levels of violence. America is in trouble. Many Muslim students come to America because Saudi Arabia has donated mass amounts of capital to expand Koranic courses, and other middle eastern studies focused around Islam.
    Any Saudi student who gets accepted to an overseas university gets...

KASP (King Abdullah Scholarship Program) recipients receive full university tuition coverage, as well as full medical and dental insurance, a monthly stipend, materials allowances, and annual airfare vouchers for the student and his or her family to Saudi Arabia and back to the host country. Recipients’ families receive the same insurance coverage, and joint scholarships are given to students with spouses. Students also receive rewards for high grade point averages, for papers published, as well as the publishing of research.

I know this program took a hit in 2016 by about 18% enrollment after the oil crash...I'm not sure how things are currently.

http://susris.com/2012/07/30/king-ab...-youth-stride/

Comment

Where in a Tokyo?
      But, yeah, they don’t really assimilate.
      i'll be staying in Ginza. can't find any hotels in shinjuku. every hotel is packed. what's the occassion?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Any Saudi student who gets accepted to an overseas university gets...

KASP (King Abdullah Scholarship Program) recipients receive full university tuition coverage, as well as full medical and dental insurance, a monthly stipend, materials allowances, and annual airfare vouchers for the student and his or her family to Saudi Arabia and back to the host country. Recipients’ families receive the same insurance coverage, and joint scholarships are given to students with spouses. Students also receive rewards for high grade point averages, for papers published, as well as the publishing of research.

I know this program took a hit in 2016 by about 18% enrollment after the oil crash...I'm not sure how things are currently.

http://susris.com/2012/07/30/king-ab...-youth-stride/
        Wow, that’s a great deal! I never knew they had it that good!
        Unfoturnately they can throw money at a problem and never fix it.

I’m sure admissions departments are bending over backwards and relaxing academic standards to accommodate such well funded students.

I got a buddy, Chris, physicist from the UC system, he’s in India now, but he is a ghost writer. Most his clients are Muslims, and Chinese students. Publishing gets a Saudi student extra cash. Sweet deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          i'll be staying in Ginza. can't find any hotels in shinjuku. every hotel is packed. what's the occassion?
          Not sure what the occasion is, at this time.
          Haneda or Narita? Philippine air? Those some super fine wimmin.

Comment

Not sure what the occasion is, at this time.
            Haneda or Narita? Philippine air? Those some super fine wimmin.
            Haneda. Nah philippine air are ugly stewardess.

i don't know why it's fully booked in shinjuku.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              Haneda. Nah philippine air are ugly stewardess.

i don't know why it's fully booked in shinjuku.
              There are lots of hotels, why don’t you try the the new otani, or a hotel near roppongi? Asakusa? Nihonbashi?

Haneda is a good choice. Much closer than Narita.

Ginza is a cool place to be, but harajuku, etc are more fun.
              Shibuya?
              Last edited by Zaroku; 05-22-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

There are lots of hotels, why don’t you try the the new otani, or a hotel near roppongi? Asakusa? Nihonbashi?

Haneda is a good choice. Much closer than Narita.

Ginza is a cool place to be, but harajuku, etc are more fun.
                Shibuya?
                already checked all those spots. the only place we got was the one in Ginza with the location that we wanted.

Comment

Working...
                X