Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminism, how do you think it affects society?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a firm pat on the buttocks of a female colleague is something we all appreciate.

Comment

I believe in feminism so much that I REFUSE to pay the entire bill when I take a girl out.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        Men invented almost everything, fought every war, built every nation, did everything of note in history. Why should men be treated like women, when women haven't done anything of note?? It's like saying "Amir Khan deserves just as much pay as Floyd Mayweather"!!

If you look at it logically, men are superior and deserve to be treated as such.
        Yup, men even invented vibrators and dildos, devices used by butch lesbians who hate men, but love to look like one.

But women invented PMS, so I guess they are pretty creative in their own right.

Comment

I think it's great as long as it doesn't go overboard.

The 1950s are over.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            feminism is just an excuse for women to dress like sluts and live like whores for the sake of money and social status.

these feminists just need a slap in the face and a good hard dick in the ass. that'll put them back in the kitchen (and bedroom) where they belong instead of protesting with their skinny **** friends.

****ing ****s.
            Them hoes still want to be treated to meals and free ****

Comment

Feminism is flawed. Too much hypocracy. Like, these chicks expect equality yet they seem to think it's okay to hit men in the face but God forbid if a man defends himself it's world war 3.

I think BOTH women and men need to know they have boundaries, know their roles so to speak. I for one do believe women are in fact smarter than men, both emotionally and mentally. On the flipside men are undispisputedly physically stronger than women....

so we just have to balance eachother out that's what life is about as far as genders go.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Yup, men even invented vibrators and dildos, devices used by butch lesbians who hate men, but love to look like one.

But women invented PMS, so I guess they are pretty creative in their own right.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  a firm pat on the buttocks of a female colleague is something we all appreciate.
                  It's a great way to show we care...

Comment

What the fuck? Way to necro a thread.

I think the first thing to be clear on, is what feminism is. People fight over the definition, and try to define it in such a way that it seems to be on a firm ethical foundation. However, who owns the term?

The OP states that Feminism is defined as "the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes". Well, that is just nonsense, designed solely to deceive.

The single best definition for feminism I have encountered is that it is an ideological movement concerned with removing advantages that males enjoy over females, or disadvantages that females suffer as opposed to males, based solely on socially imposed discrimination or biases.

Although, being honest, most modern feminism doesn't adhere to this, and is instead rampantly misandrist. Nonetheless, even if we look at this most benign definition of feminism, what we see is that it does nothing to address advantages that females enjoy over men, or disadvantages that men suffer as opposed to women, based solely on socially imposed discrimination or biases.

Which means that even this most benign of definitions leads to a situation where women enjoy only advantages, and only men suffer disadvantages. In other words, it is discriminatory, and leads to an inevitable situation of female supremacism.

Comment

Working...
                    X