Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd deserves fighters like Badou Jack....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd deserves fighters like Badou Jack....

Look, I'm not a fan of Floyd but even if you are a hater or a fan you can't deny that Floyd is doing great as a promoter and I actually like him as Floyd the promoter and knows how to build a fighter BUT what the hell with the fighters he has been signing, spoiled ungrateful mofos.

The only fighter with good discipline is Badou Jack because he is respects Floyd greatly and is not a ghetto trash but the rest are entitled idiots like the another TMT who is crying and the first: Tank Davis.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Look, I'm not a fan of Floyd but even if you are a hater or a fan you can't deny that Floyd is doing great as a promoter and I actually like him as Floyd the promoter and knows how to build a fighter BUT what the hell with the fighters he has been signing, spoiled ungrateful mofos.

The only fighter with good discipline is Badou Jack because he is respects Floyd greatly and is not a ghetto trash but the rest are entitled idiots like the another TMT who is crying and the first: Tank Davis.
    Yeah, I like jack-always quiet and humble and puts in the work and is not afraid to step up.

Wishing him lots of luck against Adonis. I truly hope he gets the victory there, although it's gonna be the toughest fight of his career.

Comment

Dude i can't believe we agree on something, holy Cucamonga, it's the end of times!

Comment

True, Floyd is actually very likeable as a promoter/manager/whatever the hell he is now.

Comment

Jack is definitely making the most of his opportunity, but idk that Floyd deserves or doesn't deserve more guys like Jack cuz who really knows how straight he's being with guys & if he's truly putting his best foot forward. I mean idk that Floyd is promoting Jack as hard as he could be right now with this Stevenson opportunity.

Comment

I don't know enough about the inside workings to say, but as a fan, I get the impression that most of Floyd's promotion is, "hey I'm Floyd Mayweather".
            Granted, Jack has gotten the right fights and Tank's name is out there, but I feel like the main strength in the promotion is Mayweather's name. I guess time will tell.

Comment

Agree 100%

Badous made the most of his opportunities and just keeps being put in better fights that enhance his worth

He seems to know his role and isn’t a diva and just gets down to business and doesn’t question the boss or go crying on social media

Fought Dirrel ( too 5 at 168 ) for his strap on a undercard in a fight many didn’t think he’d win

Fought his Mando Groves ( probably
              Now #1 at 168 ) on a Mayweather PPV

Headlines showtime card and Fights Bute ( faded fringe contender at that point but still a name ) as a warm up to a Degeale fight gets a BS draw.

Headlines another showtime card Fights Degeale ( to see who the #1 at 168 is ) gets another BS draw in a fight most think he won. Basically making him the unofficial guy at 168

Moves up fights Cleverly for his strap on the May /Mac card The biggest fight of the year and beats the brakes off him

Now he’s fighting Adonis ( probably #1 at 175 and basically #1 at 175vs #1 at 168 ) in another big fight

Mayweathers done his job putting on Badou against good competition and in big fights , who when he signed had no buzz and was written off because he had previously been KOd

Not everyone’s going to be a star and the chance of being a PPV fighter is one in a million which some of Mayweathers stable don’t realize but Mayweather increased Jacks worth financially and position in the game probably 10x from what he was to where he’s at and Badous made the most of it

Can’t wait for Adonis / Jack fight

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I don't know enough about the inside workings to say, but as a fan, I get the impression that most of Floyd's promotion is, "hey I'm Floyd Mayweather".
                Granted, Jack has gotten the right fights and Tank's name is out there, but I feel like the main strength in the promotion is Mayweather's name. I guess time will tell.
                Floyd signs guys that he appreciates their hard work, and he uses his name to get his guys opportunity that would be tougher to get were they not with Floyd.

What you do with the opportunity is on you.

Badou Jack was having a tough go of things, got brought into the camp, Floyd liked what he saw in him and put him on, Badou slipped early, Floyd stuck with him, Badou was able to rebuild, an opportunity for a big tough fight came up, Badou Jack delivered, and that's led to other opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Dude i can't believe we agree on something, holy Cucamonga, it's the end of times!
                  Like I said, Floyd is likeable. I am a fan of Floyd the pretty boy, and Floyd the promoter just not Money Floyd. And for all his hard work that he puts into his fighters he deserves fighters that are grateful for his hard work also.

Comment

I agree with you

Comment

Working...
                    X