Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-21-2020, 03:27 PM #11
The Watcher

Quoted: 2408 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 165,214.15
Total Points: 242,951.64
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Belts are meaning less. Too many and one belt will have multiple champs in one weight.

It is how you gain your belt or the quality of the named fighter. Collecting belts from the path of least resistance doesn't make you the best in the division.

Don't know what even mention the IBO. I never hear a championship fight for the IBO. I hear more for does b.s. interim titles and that bogus diamond belt.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:28 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 7008 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,671.25
Total Points: 254,063.13
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Yes, 3 belts can worth less than 1..
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:36 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20657 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 314,917.58
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny No Message - MELLY-MEL... 
No Message - MELLY-MEL... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Maths was never a strong suit of mine but i remember studying percentages, with 75 percent being a higher proportion of something then 25 percent.
That was until i started browsing boxingscene and it seems this concept has been flipped on its head, being that the guy with 25 percent of the belts is considered the true champion and this fight on saturday supposedly decides who the number 1 fighter is in the division.
And some people going as far as to say the guy with 75 percent of the belts is actually ranked third in the division?
Or does having the wbc mean more than the other 3? If so i guess jermall charlo is the number 1 middleweight in the rankings, and Oubaali ahead of inoue at bantam.
Or do we just make up this crap up as we go along?

they are just belts... so, who fkn cares... ?

once you realize that they are largely meaningless, you realize that there is often little/no difference between holding 1 title and holding 3 titles

I ask you, when Andy Ruiz held 3 titles... ???

1) was he the best heavyweight on the planet... ?
2) was he A-side in the Joshua rematch... ?

before he fought Derevyanchenko, when Golovkin had no titles, and Charlo/Andrade were both genuine world champions... were they better than Golovkin?... would they be the A-side if Golovkin challenged them...?

if the answer is no, to any of those 4 questions... then why MUST it be different now?

Joshua is 1 fight removed from having no titles, and 1 fight removed from being dropped 4x and embarrassed in his US debut

the WHOLE story matters... not just " titles doe "

the fighter makes the belt, not the other way around

Wilder/Joshua would be a matchup between two fighters, both of whom COULD be the best fighter in the world... nothing more... AJ is not 3x the fighter Wilder is, because he holds 3 belts... AJ does not have 3x the chance of beating Wilder, because he holds 3 belts

plenty of belt-holders/titlists/champions (whatever you want to call it) are not the best guy in their division
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:41 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18225 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 170,114.15
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
they are just belts... so, who fkn cares... ?

once you realize that they are largely meaningless, you realize that there is often little/no difference between holding 1 title and holding 3 titles

I ask you, when Andy Ruiz held 3 titles... ???

1) was he the best heavyweight on the planet... ?
2) was he A-side in the Joshua rematch... ?

before he fought Derevyanchenko, when Golovkin had no titles, and Charlo/Andrade were both genuine world champions... were they better than Golovkin?... would they be the A-side if Golovkin challenged them...?

if the answer is no, to any of those 4 questions... then why MUST it be different now?

Joshua is 1 fight removed from having no titles, and 1 fight removed from being dropped 4x and embarrassed in his US debut

the WHOLE story matters... not just " titles doe "

the fighter makes the belt, not the other way around

Wilder/Joshua would be a matchup between two fighters, both of whom COULD be the best fighter in the world... nothing more... AJ is not 3x the fighter Wilder is, because he holds 3 belts... AJ does not have 3x the chance of beating Wilder, because he holds 3 belts

plenty of belt-holders/titlists/champions (whatever you want to call it) are not the best guy in their division
well look what the cat dragged in ^... and anthony joshua has held the belts for a long time minus one blip which he avenged in brilliant fashion
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:46 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5467 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,998.17
Total Points: 276,441.06
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Maths was never a strong suit of mine but i remember studying percentages, with 75 percent being a higher proportion of something then 25 percent.
That was until i started browsing boxingscene and it seems this concept has been flipped on its head, being that the guy with 25 percent of the belts is considered the true champion and this fight on saturday supposedly decides who the number 1 fighter is in the division.
And some people going as far as to say the guy with 75 percent of the belts is actually ranked third in the division?
Or does having the wbc mean more than the other 3? If so i guess jermall charlo is the number 1 middleweight in the rankings, and Oubaali ahead of inoue at bantam.
Or do we just make up this crap up as we go along?
I mean clearly, NSB rates the WBO the highest since Crawford holds that after fake hand injury controversy, instead of Spence with IBF/WBC where he beat two of the top guys for those belts or the WBA where Manny beat the top guy in the division.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:47 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3001 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 135,288.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralex View Post
Eye test

Winner of this fight is the clear #1 HW to me
- -U blind in one Eye and can't see outta the other, eh?
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:52 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3434 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,801.34
Total Points: 124,674.43
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Order of importance for Heavyweight titles:
1. Lineal
2. The Ring
3. WBC
4. WBA (Super)
5. IBF
6. WBO
7. IBO

The winner of Wilder vs Fury will be lineal, Ring, and WBC champion. That's way more important than having a bunch of other belts, at least one of which will likely be stripped soon.
LOL according to what or who? That order seems to be opinion based and nothing more, lineal and ring mean feck all in another man's opinion. Another man likes to see real belts.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:52 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3001 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 135,288.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
Belts are meaning less. Too many and one belt will have multiple champs in one weight.

It is how you gain your belt or the quality of the named fighter. Collecting belts from the path of least resistance doesn't make you the best in the division.

Don't know what even mention the IBO. I never hear a championship fight for the IBO. I hear more for does b.s. interim titles and that bogus diamond belt.
- -Tarver and Glen Johnson gave up their belts so the could fight each other for undisputed #1.

Wlad undisputed #1 with IBO.

What grade U in?
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:53 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 218,111.06
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Belts don’t matter. If TBRB or the Ring say you’re the champion, you’re the champion. The end.
ShaneMosleySr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:00 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8636 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166.40
Total Points: 314,911.78
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas For speaking truth - 1bad65 

**** you Brits are so insecure.

Just go away this weekend. The world is watching the two best HW's in the world fight for supremacy. Go watch some youtube fights or Dave Allen replays.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends