Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2019, 05:53 PM #101
The D3vil The D3vil is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Gary, Indiana
Posts: 2,593
Quoted: 1245 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,153.11
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 44,735.37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Subtextually Bread is a racist. It’s the reason why goes on the LDBC invite shows. He even said “how about an all black PPV card.”

It’s ok. It’s not hard to understand why the whole LDBC community are rampant as of late with the P4P rankings and shouting race card theories per usual and calling Canelo a PED cheat.

Tbh, I love it! It’s fun to expose the salty.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Bread has earned it, and I know he reads the comments. Not expecting to ever not stop crying about Canelo and PEDs. I hope it continues as long as it takes with that chip over the shoulder. Industry read, and remember, the LDBC and Dontaes Boxing nation were all created because of YouTube comments. They assume YouTube comments is the theory why Boxing is “unfair and racist!”
Calling a Black person a thug without any proof is racist and you know it, which is why you said it. Stop.

There is a difference between having a disagreement about boxing and using slurs that are unwarranted.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:07 AM #102
Sledgeweather17 Sledgeweather17 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,589
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Sledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,356.06
Bank: 1,497.57
Total Points: 34,853.63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
I HOPE so???? I advise EVERYONE on taking that Canelo 401K plan. You already see one IDIOT I'm already counting my $$$$$$ on....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Subtextually Bread is a racist. It’s the reason why goes on the LDBC invite shows. He even said “how about an all black PPV card.”

It’s ok. It’s not hard to understand why the whole LDBC community are rampant as of late with the P4P rankings and shouting race card theories per usual and calling Canelo a PED cheat.

Tbh, I love it! It’s fun to expose the salty.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. Bread has earned it, and I know he reads the comments. Not expecting to ever not stop crying about Canelo and PEDs. I hope it continues as long as it takes with that chip over the shoulder. Industry read, and remember, the LDBC and Dontaes Boxing nation were all created because of YouTube comments. They assume YouTube comments is the theory why Boxing is “unfair and racist!”
You're salty about people calling Canelo a ped user even though both his A and B sample tested positive he ironically tested positive the first time he was surprised with early testing? Riiiight.

For you information Bread calling out Canelo for ped using has NOTHING to do with any Canelo bias. Bread calls EVERYONE out for ped testing. Jrock and Bread do all year round voluntary VADA and he always gives extra credit to fighters who do that like Nonito Donaire and Deontay Wilder. It ain't got nothing to do with being racist.

Bread is the same guy who defended GGG for the Vanes fight, no racist would do that. What you don't realize is that Bread is actually a Canelo fan, contrary to what you believe.

Canelo, Ward, Toney, Hollyfield, GGG, those are Breads ride or die guys. He thinks Nelo was cheating because he was DEFINITELY cheating, the whole world knows this. What you don't realise is that Bread also says that Nelo doesn't need peds and is a certified hall of famer with or without peds. He even made an example of a guy who doesn't need viagra but will take a pill just to feel secure in knowing a guaranteed performance. He said guys like Nelo are like that, where the guy is fully capable by resorts to peds just to get that little extra confidence. In other words, if you one track nuthugging mind don't get it, he is acknowledging Canelo's raw, natural talent.

Just because Bread is honest about some things doesn't make him a Canelo hater, it makes him a real G because he isn't sacrificing the truth for personal bias.
Sledgeweather17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 01:13 AM #103
Sledgeweather17 Sledgeweather17 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,589
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Sledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,356.06
Bank: 1,497.57
Total Points: 34,853.63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Charlo one of them??? I have a GOOD feeling they will fight once Charlo actually quits beating on GIMPS and homeless ppl.

And I want at LEAST $5K PUNK??? Fuk it $10K I got on Canelo.

We gonna be sitting right next to each other on that fight... And best believe you getting fuked up at the 1st excuse when Canelo wins or not paying. Your MOUTH is gonna get fuked up punk. I already know you don't show up to fights.

That LIST again???
I didn't say Charlo would win (or lose), just that Canelo won't fight him.

I don't think any sane person would bet against Canelo the guy who has judges in his pockets unless you're getting on Canelo getting knocked clean out. It just doesn't make sense when you know how many controversial scorecards Canelo has had.

Nevertheless, I still maintain Canelo won't fight Charlo. If I'm wrong I'll own up to it.
Sledgeweather17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:14 AM #104
Mexican Bidness Mexican Bidness is online now
PBC on LEAN!
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 14,421
Quoted: 8361 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts
Points: 477,925.02
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 477,925.02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
You're salty about people calling Canelo a ped user even though both his A and B sample tested positive he ironically tested positive the first time he was surprised with early testing? Riiiight.
What a stupid supposition, and I advise you to better analyze the facts of life.

Canelo could submit 5000 A, B, C, D, E samples...they’re all below WADA’s revised threshold rule for 2019+.

Years prior Francisco Vargas has double of Canelo’s amount and was closer to his fight. No penalty and cleared by VADA’s own CEO, specifically on the matter for meat contamination.

You are the most naive if you think the WBC-CBP weren’t finding the best reason to penalize GBP because their star fighter REFUSED THE WBC GREEN BELT. they all knew Clenbuterol WAS NOTHING but such a scandal would make it even against those whom don’t cooperate with Mauricio Sullivan collecting them fees that also benefit VADA. Their non-profit appearance is all for dummies! Lol

Margaret Goodman knew that WADA were revising Clenbuterol worldwide.

Easy breezy bruh! I’ll just let WADA’s new rule speak for itself.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Mexican Bidness; 12-03-2019 at 03:17 AM.
Mexican Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:57 AM #105
Sledgeweather17 Sledgeweather17 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,589
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Sledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,356.06
Bank: 1,497.57
Total Points: 34,853.63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
What a stupid supposition, and I advise you to better analyze the facts of life.

Canelo could submit 5000 A, B, C, D, E samples...they’re all below WADA’s revised threshold rule for 2019+.

Years prior Francisco Vargas has double of Canelo’s amount and was closer to his fight. No penalty and cleared by VADA’s own CEO, specifically on the matter for meat contamination.

You are the most naive if you think the WBC-CBP weren’t finding the best reason to penalize GBP because their star fighter REFUSED THE WBC GREEN BELT. they all knew Clenbuterol WAS NOTHING but such a scandal would make it even against those whom don’t cooperate with Mauricio Sullivan collecting them fees that also benefit VADA. Their non-profit appearance is all for dummies! Lol

Margaret Goodman knew that WADA were revising Clenbuterol worldwide.

Easy breezy bruh! I’ll just let WADA’s new rule speak for itself.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'm the naive one? It's called micro doping you idiot. How come the "meat contamination" only appeared when he was tested earlier than expected but never when he wasn't tested early? Have you asked yourself that question?

Lol, and I'm the naive one?
Sledgeweather17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:14 AM #106
Mexican Bidness Mexican Bidness is online now
PBC on LEAN!
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 14,421
Quoted: 8361 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Mexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these partsMexican Bidness is infamous around these parts
Points: 477,925.02
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 477,925.02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
I'm the naive one? It's called micro doping you idiot. How come the "meat contamination" only appeared when he was tested earlier than expected but never when he wasn't tested early? Have you asked yourself that question?

Lol, and I'm the naive one?
Lol. Tested earlier? VADA has published entries from 20 days with Usyk and GGG, 60 days with Ruiz AJ rematch 120 days with Canelo GGG as well as Spence Garcia. Sometimes no VADA testing like PAC vs Thurman. Why would there be any insecurity from Haymon Sports to not have VADa testing for Pac Thurman? It would be disastrous if PAC failed a test yes? To PBC business?!

You’re the naive one. WADA changinig the threshold for Clen which was under revision for more than 10 years should tell you how dumb you analyze substances.
Mexican Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.