Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-18-2020, 12:11 AM #321
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3183 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 107,063.77
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
No I didnít lose money. Made a killing. Why would I take an odh that hadnít been at the weight in 8 years? I actually follow the sport and understand how things work.
Lol. no one will believe u. i know u r the very first person who say that dela hoya will kill pac but turneout to be the opposite..

Facts.. Pac is a 4 to 1 underdog that make his win look like a mission impossible..
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:13 AM #322
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,403.69
Total Points: 69,613.08
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
thanks - Santa_ here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
Lol. no one will believe u. i know u r the very first person who say that dela hoya will kill pac but turneout to be the opposite..

Facts.. Pac is a 4 to 1 underdog that make his win look like a mission impossible..
How come you haven't made an appearance in the FOTD thread?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:16 AM #323
Undisputed Champion

pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sustanon View Post
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
U can tell that he's lying.. Everyone around the world was shock that pac won on a brutal and one sided against oscar who give floyd a very very close fight..
Old 01-18-2020, 12:18 AM #324
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad
Mad?
FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac and beside BWAA gave it to floyd as a GIFT not that he deserved it.. lmao..
Old 01-18-2020, 12:28 AM #325
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'm pretty certain I haven't seen that.

Nevetheless, FOTD shits on being a 4 decade champion.
FOTD is one of the loweat award for pac and once in every decade there is one special boxer that can achieved it but achieving

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
4 DECADE CHAMPION
5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION

is impossible..

But i hope someday there is one boxer that can acbieved even just one out of 3 achievements of pac so that we can witness another phenomenal fighter.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:30 AM #326
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
How come you haven't made an appearance in the FOTD thread?
I already made a thread about floyd should win the FOTD.. Now which one do u think is much harder to achieve? 8 DIVISION CHAMPION OR 4 DECADE CHAMPION?
Old 01-18-2020, 12:38 AM #327
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 13642 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,054,922.16
Total Points: 3,232,610.65
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 

I'm honestly surprised ur still alive!

travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 12:54 AM #328
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,403.69
Total Points: 69,613.08
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
thanks - Santa_ here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
I already made a thread about floyd should win the FOTD.. Now which one do u think is much harder to achieve? 8 DIVISION CHAMPION OR 4 DECADE CHAMPION?
How come you haven't congratulated Floyd on the official thread?
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 01:31 AM #329
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
In the same thread or something similar. He said that Floyd should win this decade because he did the most in this decade but then mention an another Pacquiao achievement so despite picking Floyd to win the FOTD award it was more of a dig at Floyd.
Yap i already made a theead about floyd should win the FOTD award..
Old 01-18-2020, 01:33 AM #330
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'm pretty certain I haven't seen that.

Nevetheless, FOTD shits on being a 4 decade champion.
FOTD is one of the lowest award for pac including his 3x FOTY it will not come close to his greatest achievements which are

8 DIVISION CHAMPION
4 DECADE CHAMPION
5 DIVISION LINEAL CHAMPION

Share This With Friends