Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

I asked FIRST, bub.

Pac's 1st 40 or dso fights were with fellow peasants. May pretty much got in with legit opponents much sooner. Everyone Pac beat, May would have humiliated.

Name the names, bub

Prove it. Not fighting a person isn't necessarily a duck unless it can be prove. We both know you despise proving you point.

Pac's fear of needles and being superstitious and wanting to fight May in court instead of the ring is what held up the fight.
    Floyd level of opponent are all bunch of class c and cherry pick to look floyd good and undefeated..

Pac was fighting on his oppnent backyard. When did floyd fight outside his own backyard? I doubt floyd would be undefeated because no one will give him a GIFT win if he fought outside of his own backyard.

I already gave u the complete lists..

Floyd duck margarito BIGTIME. Have u seen the video of floyd almost pee in his pants because marg confronted him? lmao.. I bet u do. That alone prove that floyd wouldn't fight marg because he knows marg will keep coming to knock his head off..

Lol. Floyd was so scared that he thinks that pac is on something becasue he couldn't believe that there's a boxer so small that can do things that he couldn't do.. I bet u have seen flpyd own father that he will never put his own son against a prime pac..

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      what huliliating is that ultra shot dela hoya almost beat floyd.. lmao.
      Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Floyd level of opponent are all bunch of class c and cherry pick to look floyd good and undefeated..

Pac was fighting on his oppnent backyard. When did floyd fight outside his own backyard? I doubt floyd would be undefeated because no one will give him a GIFT win if he fought outside of his own backyard.

I already gave u the complete lists..

Floyd duck margarito BIGTIME. Have u seen the video of floyd almost pee in his pants because marg confronted him? lmao.. I bet u do. That alone prove that floyd wouldn't fight marg because he knows marg will keep coming to knock his head off..

Lol. Floyd was so scared that he thinks that pac is on something becasue he couldn't believe that there's a boxer so small that can do things that he couldn't do.. I bet u have seen flpyd own father that he will never put his own son against a prime pac..
      May beat Pac to the point of fabricating an injury.
      May made JMM look like an utter fool.
      May beat the better versions of Cotto and DLH
      Nelo >>>>>> Margarito

Everything you type will have the stench of
      No facts to be had. Just a funky smell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        May beat Pac to the point of fabricating an injury.
        May made JMM look like an utter fool.
        May beat the better versions of Cotto and DLH
        Nelo >>>>>> Margarito

Everything you type will have the stench of
        No facts to be had. Just a funky smell.

Every pac thread I enter, there you are!

You love the pac man!

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
          Why would you hate a great fighter?
          Same way I hate the Yankees and Steelers that are great franchises.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Yes you are taking away from Floyd's win by attaching an asterisk to it, fact is both Pacquiao and Mayweather fought oscar, fact is Mayweather Vs Oscar was a close fight with many people believing Oscar should have been given the decision, fact is Pacquiao Vs Oscar was a one sided beat down with Oscar calling no mas on his stool, never to fight again, that sums up the fight and seeing you insist you're not making excuses then there is defiantly no issue about the weight or that it was a factor in Pacquiao's win, so you would have to agree Pacquiao's wins over Oscar, Hatton and cotto are far better than Floyd's wins over the same opponents
            The opponents are not the same. Making that distinction doesn't take away from any win, it only clarifies them. Floyd beat Cotto at 154, ODH at 154 and Hatton at 147. Manny beat Cotto at 145, ODH at 147 and Hatton at 140. These are facts.

Ok, reading your last sentence, now I understand why you are making such a big deal about this. You want Manny to be given credit for beating these guys "better " than Floyd did. When I pointed out the difference in weight of ODH in the floyd and Manny fights, you felt that took away from or excuses why he lost "worse" to Manny than Floyd.

This is unbelievably petty and childish of you. Your level of immaturity is pathetic. If you feel the wins were "better" ok. Some others may feel the Floyd wins are "better" because they occurred at higher weights. I never claimed or implied any win was better in this thread so there was no need for you to come at me the way you did.

You need to take some time away from NSB and work on your emotional maturity.
            Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-10-2020, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              The fact is pac is 4-1 underdog and no one give pac a chance.
              I did, and I made huge money off the fight.

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              It's also a fact that the 154 version of dela hoya was so slow compared to 147 dela hoya..
              Dude ODH at 147 8 years prior was faster than 154 ODH. I think we all know the 8 year later 147 lb ODH was not faster. that is a silly thing to suggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The opponents are not the same. Making that distinction doesn't take away from any win, it only clarifies them. Floyd beat Cotto at 154, ODH at 154 and Hatton at 147. Manny beat Cotto at 145, ODH at 147 and Hatton at 140. These are facts.

Ok, reading your last sentence, now I understand why you are making such a big deal about this. You want Manny to be given credit for beating these guys "better " than Floyd did. When I pointed out the difference in weight of ODH in the floyd and Manny fights, you felt that took away from or excuses why he lost "worse" to Manny than Floyd.

This is unbelievably petty and childish of you. Your level of immaturity is pathetic. If you feel the wins were "better" ok. Some others may feel the Floyd wins are "better" because they occurred at higher weights. I never claimed or implied any win was better in this thread so there was no need for you to come at me the way you did.

this guy has hated Pac for more than a Decade, and make Floyd his God in his whole career. And yet majority of boxing fans around the globe considers Pacquaio is greater than Floyd. Even a pachater max kellerman said Pac has a case to be one of the greats. Congrats to TheBigDunn and his cohorts, you fanboys failed everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
                  this guy has hated Pac for more than a Decade, and make Floyd his God in his whole career. And yet majority of boxing fans around the globe considers Pacquaio is greater than Floyd. Even a pachater max kellerman said Pac has a case to be one of the greats. Congrats to TheBigDunn and his cohorts, you fanboys failed everyday
                  It is always funny when Pac fans talk about how fans around the world feel as if they have interviewed them all.

No one said pac wasn't one of the greats. He's just behind Floyd, which isn't a big deal but to guys like you that have spent your entire teen and adult life worshiping Manny it obviously hurts deeply.

I just want to make it hurt a little more by reminding you that no matter what you post Manny will always be inferior to Floyd. God wanted it that way, that is why he blessed Floyd moreso than Manny. Take it up with him.

Comment

It is always funny when Pac fans talk about how fans around the world feel as if they have interviewed them all.

No one said pac wasn't one of the greats. He's just behind Floyd, which isn't a big deal but to guys like you that have spent your entire teen and adult life worshiping Manny it obviously hurts deeply.

I just want to make it hurt a little more by reminding you that no matter what you post Manny will always be inferior to Floyd. God wanted it that way, that is why he blessed Floyd moreso than Manny. Take it up with him.
                    Nope
                    u just failed again
                    U can try creating a poll on Twitter or any social media of ur choice.. and pls make it public

Comment

Making excuses again, are you a man , no obviously not, explain how the opponents are different jizz guzzler
                      Last edited by Shape up; 01-10-2020, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X