No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Wilder's Power, Canelo-Kovalev, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Edwards is a racist piece of shet. He will never let go ''Canelo and PEDS'' because Reynoso stole his wins with Jacobs Unification and Kovalev over Hurd vs Williams for 2019. Also, Jrock a couple years back was crying about ''Canelo weight.'' Truth is a lot of fighters and trainers want that Canelo payday. If they know they're not part of the line they rather go hate wagon.

What's funnier is you got Breadman rocking SNAC shirts for an expert who showed Mosley how to slang the EPO... Luis Ortiz and Monroe Jr. in last years failing tests under Conte. Of course it's simply IMPOSSIBLE for them to be guilty because Breadman rocks SNAC shirts.

Breadman sounds different on the Boxing Voice versus talking all hood on the LDBC invites. lol. weird character. Typical hood haters
    I think I've noticed a little East Coast bias from Bread.

He doesn't like to give full credit to the West Coast boxing scene as being clearly superior to what is currently coming out of NYC, Philly, etc.

That extends to Mexican fighters like Canelo.

In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He doesn't like to give full credit to the West Coast boxing scene as being clearly superior to what is currently coming out of NYC, Philly, etc.

In my opinion.
      BINGO! That’s Exactly that. It’s this way in pretty much all sports. And it goes both ways...

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

In my opinion.
        He's just salty mo'fo. It consistently happens in boxing with trainers. lol. Remember Rozier saying ''Canelo is a piece of shet...cause he's a cheater.'' He THEN RECENTLY said ''Canelo is one of my favorite fighters.''

What the fook is going on. I'm going to try and find that video. Might be ESNews. Was during fight week during Kovalev.

Edwards said on the Boxing Voice that he doesn't care to not get much recognition as a trainer...that he feels Jrock probably has to go to 160. He then says that many guys don't know Jrock's power... This is the same type of talk Abel said about GGG when running their moufs about 154-168. Let's see if Jrock goes to Middleweight then. He doesn't need to. Breadman nice a cumfy under PBC programming. Daring to be taken care of.

Comment

He's just salty mo'fo. It consistently happens in boxing with trainers. lol. Remember Rozier saying ''Canelo is a piece of shet...cause he's a cheater.'' He THEN RECENTLY said ''Canelo is one of my favorite fighters.''

What the fook is going on. I'm going to try and find that video. Might be ESNews. Was during fight week during Kovalev.

Edwards said on the Boxing Voice that he doesn't care to not get much recognition as a trainer...that he feels Jrock probably has to go to 160. He then says that many guys don't know Jrock's power... This is the same type of talk Abel said about GGG when running their moufs about 154-168. Let's see if Jrock goes to Middleweight then. He doesn't need to. Breadman nice a cumfy under PBC programming. Daring to be taken care of.
          Make no mistake I have TREMENDOUS respect for Breadman & what hes accomplished with Jrock & despite me thinking hes as biased as can be,I was LITERALLY the 1st person on here congratulating him for beating Hurd after everyone wrote him off completely. That's why I wish he would actually look at his points of view from the outside looking in sorta speak,I think its the coolest thing imaginable that he works for BSN & is this sites insider voice,I just wish he realized that his constantly moving goalposts & being completely pro/con bias against certain different fighters deminishes his standing amongst the boxing community & renders the tremendous knowledge he possesses less respectable due to certain illogically biased nonsense.
          Last edited by kushking; 11-30-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Rozier is just yet another trainer who I've seen give interviews about certain fighters as if hes the ultimate authority because hes a trainer,then he ends up cringily making himself look like a complete casual when he doesn't know even the most basic things about the fighter hes acting all knowledgeable about. Virgil Hunter is the other one I've seen do this. At least Abel Sanchez actually does his homework before talking out his ass. Jeff Mayweather is a criminally underrated trainer/unbelievably knowledgeable insider who actually knows all the intricacies about everything going on in multiple fighters careers,its a complete shame he isn't the one writing articles & teaching his immense knowledge instead of countless bias hating trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Rozier is just yet another trainer who I've seen give interviews about certain fighters as if hes the ultimate authority because hes a trainer,then he ends up cringily making himself look like a complete casual when he doesn't know even the most basic things about the fighter hes acting all knowledgeable about. Virgil Hunter is the other one I've seen do this. At least Abel Sanchez actually does his homework before talking out his ass. Jeff Mayweather is a criminally underrated trainer/unbelievably knowledgeable insider who actually knows all the intricacies about everything going on in multiple fighters careers,its a complete shame he isn't the one writing articles & teaching his immense knowledge instead of countless bias hating trainers.
              Bread’s mailbag is fake, strategic by design. It’s no coincidence his questions have skepticism towards accrediting Canelo. Then Breadman writes the optimism but then concludes or a foreshadows with a “but.” He does this just to make himself look good to “exposing” Canelo. then you’ve got his alt shills in the Breadman defense explaining what I just said in trying to convince heads that he’s objective. It’s always in the subtext..

Comment

I know Breadman is objective when it comes to Canelo because he’s incredibly complimentary of him but also isn’t afraid to list the slight issues with his resume.

This, of course, is completely unacceptable to Canelo fans.

They actually think a guy who considers Alvarez to be a HOFer and a top 5 p4p fighter is biased against him. It’s insanity. Just because he points out incredibly obvious things like Canelo’s PED scandal and the fact that he fought the weakest champions at 168 and 175.

There isn’t a fan base that’s more sensitive than Canelo’s.

Comment

Who cares what Breadman lists. He's not Eddy Reynoso, nor will he ever be.
                  apparently you care, you read and comment on every single one of his mailbags. Bread may not be eddy reynoso, but he's certainly more in boxing than you'll ever be. Not to mention, don't they each train just 1 world champion? Lol Told you, stop commenting on my posts unless you enjoy personal embarrassment.
                  Last edited by Jab jab boom; 11-30-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    I know Breadman is objective when it comes to Canelo because he’s incredibly complimentary of him but also isn’t afraid to list the slight issues with his resume.

This, of course, is completely unacceptable to Canelo fans.

They actually think a guy who considers Alvarez to be a HOFer and a top 5 p4p fighter is biased against him. It’s insanity. Just because he points out incredibly obvious things like Canelo’s PED scandal and the fact that he fought the weakest champions at 168 and 175.

There isn’t a fan base that’s more sensitive than Canelo’s.
                    There isn’t a fan base as salty as the Canelo hate crew. What’s funnier is Jrock said Kovalev’s jab was a menace and that nobody can count out Kovalev to beat Canelo. He didn’t pick a winner. He said Kovalev won back his WBO against Eleider in great style. This a 154 fighter talking about Canelo moving up to fight Kovalev. Y’all can’t be angry that PBC too had another Mexican attempt this with Spence. Jrock must have been begging Breadman to stop hating on Canelo after Kovalev. Lol

Apparently it’s only Mexicans daring to be great. Keepin it trill! Ruiz stole Wilder’s shine too...

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      apparently you care, you read and comment on every single one of his mailbags. Bread may not be eddy reynoso, but he's certainly more in boxing than you'll ever be. Not to mention, don't they each train just 1 world champion? Lol Told you, stop commenting on my posts unless you enjoy personal embarrassment.
                      Eddy got King Ry and Valdez in the works. Breadman got Rod Salka necks! Jrock should train with Reynoso. We might see better things fo realz fo realz!

Comment

Working...
                      X